Options

Star Wars May the 4th be with you (Spoilers)

1313233343537»

Comments

• Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    I struggled w/ Mandalorian S3... it was definitely a step back from the 1st 2 seasons, not to mention both Obi-Wan and Andor really upped the ante for the live action shows, so yeah... it was tough to get through. 

I'm enjoying Ahsoka so far, but agree w/ @DarthMaeglin about E4 & the ending. 

FTR, I loved Rebels, and am enjoying the continuation of these characters' storylines & developments. 
    Once I get caught up on the last episodes of The Clone Wars, Rebels is next up,  lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I like Ahsoka, so far.
    (Anything Rosario Dawson is in gets my attention.  Her being a kickass SW character?  Gold)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    I like Ahsoka, so far.
    (Anything Rosario Dawson is in gets my attention.  Her being a kickass SW character?  Gold)
    agree
    Seems a little slow, like the same material could be covered in 30min instead of 45, lot of walking around looking at stuff lol
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    Ahsoka was enjoyable. It definitely had some awkward moments of dialogue and a few plot developments that had me rolling my eyes, but a fun watch nonetheless. The action scenes were great, especially the light saber duels, and the antagonists were well cast and written. 
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414

"The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,411

I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,411
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Mommy!
    (Did she scold him for making out with his sister?)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029