Options

PJ's top four cities they love to play.

13»

Comments

• Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    :o I was thinking Lisbon too. Must be some good surf on the Portugese coast :p

Pfft. Sligo has just as good surf as Portugal........

suppose this isnt the time to start a "Ireland Tour Petition" thread again though..... ;)

ill cling on to that dream for some time to come yet !
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i guess my rAdelaide sign will have to be bigger next tour :o
    wah
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    JordyWordy wrote:
    Pfft. Sligo has just as good surf as Portugal........

suppose this isnt the time to start a "Ireland Tour Petition" thread again though..... ;)

ill cling on to that dream for some time to come yet !
    Didn't Ed go surfing in Lahinch when they played in 2000 or something?

Lahinch is fucking gorgeous :)

I mean, isn't this just terrifying :eek:

http://www.surfersvillage.com/img/st/Aileens-Mickey-Smith_sept2-.jpg
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    i guess my rAdelaide sign will have to be bigger next tour :o
    Or you can bring a big poster of someone's arse!

Come to think of it, how brilliant would it be if at their next show in Adelaide the poster design actually featured some random guy's arse?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Hinny wrote:
    Or you can bring a big poster of someone's arse!

Come to think of it, how brilliant would it be if at their next show in Adelaide the poster design actually featured some random guy's arse?

can you tell how thrilled i'll be Hinny?

judging by 2006, i'm sure Adelaide will get more interstate interest next tour :)
    wah
  • Options
    Didn't Ed go surfing in Lahinch when they played in 2000 or something?

Lahinch is fucking gorgeous :)

I mean, isn't this just terrifying :eek:

http://www.surfersvillage.com/img/st/Aileens-Mickey-Smith_sept2-.jpg

he mightve surfed there after the epic Limerick show last year, but ur probs right, was most likely 2000 :)
    West Clare = Beautiful....might have to go to Cois Fharraige this year just to spend some time there..

thats a great picture btw. reminds me of Eds painting in that show he did with Laird Hamilton!
  • Options
    JordyWordy wrote:
    he mightve surfed there after the epic Limerick show last year, but ur probs right, was most likely 2000 :)
    West Clare = Beautiful....might have to go to Cois Fharraige this year just to spend some time there..

thats a great picture btw. reminds me of Eds painting in that show he did with Laird Hamilton!
    that picture is scary! I've got a bit of a phobia of open water... and that just looks like a WHOLE LOT of open water trying to eat up the surfer :eek: it's like a wall... it's kinda giving me the creeps. I just wanna shout 'LOOK BEHIND YOU' :D

I don't think Ed would have bailed himself out on time to go surfing after Limerick 07. Was he not deported pretty swiftly?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    tlynch21tlynch21 Posts: 10
    Boston is hands down their favorite, trying not to be bias but these are some of the loudest, fastest selling out, and fan club member drenched shows by far just look at the fact we are included in almost every tour with multiple shows every time... '03-3 all I have to say is remember the "experiment", '04-vote for change-2, '06-2

boston
    philly
    new york
    seattle

p.s. tonight will prove just how kick ass mass is!!!
    Boston I 2000
    Boston I & III 2003 Best Ever!!!
    Boston I & II 2004
    Montreal 2005
    Hartford 2006
    Boston I 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Hartford 2008
    Boston I & II 2008
  • Options
    tlynch21tlynch21 Posts: 10
    i am an ass NJ is definately in there, just looking at boston with binoculars
    Boston I 2000
    Boston I & III 2003 Best Ever!!!
    Boston I & II 2004
    Montreal 2005
    Hartford 2006
    Boston I 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Hartford 2008
    Boston I & II 2008
  • Options
    that picture is scary! I've got a bit of a phobia of open water... and that just looks like a WHOLE LOT of open water trying to eat up the surfer :eek: it's like a wall... it's kinda giving me the creeps. I just wanna shout 'LOOK BEHIND YOU' :D

I don't think Ed would have bailed himself out on time to go surfing after Limerick 07. Was he not deported pretty swiftly?

:) too many late nights as a kid watching Jaws? its inspiring, not terrifying...if he wasnt in the picture the wave wouldnt look half as scary...

and yeah...Gardai were all over him, the poor guy, his wetsuit having him mistaken for a pervert instead of a surfer.....no more limerick shows i guess. Clearly wasnt PJ's favourite city despite that show
    *cough thread integrity cough*
  • Options
    JordyWordy wrote:
    :) too many late nights as a kid watching Jaws? its inspiring, not terrifying...if he wasnt in the picture the wave wouldnt look half as scary...

Nah, just a bad experience on a pedal boat in turkey :o well true it wouldn't... but if it were ME in the picture it would look a million times more scary :D
    JordyWordy wrote:
    and yeah...Gardai were all over him, the poor guy, his wetsuit having him mistaken for a pervert instead of a surfer.....no more limerick shows i guess. Clearly wasnt PJ's favourite city despite that show
    *cough thread integrity cough*

I thought they mistook him for a seal? Ya know... after that show that I don't think either would have been one of their favourites either. I'm gonna go with San Diego I think :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life