How could anyone do this?

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/ ... 6051285410

WTF is going on in this world, it is sick.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Fucked up
  • foursymbolsfoursymbols Posts: 527
    This world is a cruel, cruel place! Never ceases to amaze me how people treat each other & animals sometimes
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    This world is a cruel, cruel place! Never ceases to amaze me how people treat each other & animals sometimes

Correction: they shouldn't be grouped in the "people" category and the word "animal" is also too good for them.

Ironic how they chose to pick on a man who has a learning disability and then they misspell the word "rapist".
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799

Correction: they shouldn't be grouped in the "people" category and the word "animal" is also too good for them.

Ironic how they chose to pick on a man who has a learning disability and then they misspell the word "rapist".

Right, idiots.

What scares me more than anything is that these were ADULTS, not even teenagers doing this.
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001

Right, idiots.

What scares me more than anything is that these were ADULTS, not even teenagers doing this.

Imagine what their children are like if God forbid they have any.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Their punishment should be to have "loser" and "I can't spell" tattooed on their foreheads!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    God dude, at least spell the word "rapist" correctly. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    For once I'm speechless. I would normally make fun of something like that but damn those "people" need to be hung by the balls.
    I'll be back
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    This is why kids need to be hit by their parents to learn discipline, who here got hit by their parents but learned that there are consequences for everything no matter how big or small and never did that again?

*raises hand*
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    Please oh please i hope these animals get what they deserve total scum of the earth , why can't they just be put down right away or is that to good for them ....Ok maybe just blind fold them and send them out onto incoming traffic ....Our society has been lost for decades .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Their punishment should be to have "loser" and "I can't spell" tattooed on their foreheads!

I think SCUMBAG would be more fitting
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    sickening, just so utterly disgusting, it's shocking
    they are the lowest form of people - to attack anyone is awful, to attack a vulnerable person is even worse.
    i hope they get what they deserve
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    those are sick sick sick people...let's take a look at these 'winners':

http://newsok.com/bond-denied-for-4-acc ... tory_title

poor kid should sue them and get laser tattoo removal...I wouldn't want that on my forehead.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Where is their conscience?

*shakes head in shame and disbelief*
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!