What happened to the PM function?

2»

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Never saw the thread, must have been whilst I was sleeping (overnight Melb time).
    Link to what?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i didn't ask for it, or get the link.

maybe it's in my inbox. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I saw that thread last night, it was called "it leaked!", then a lot of posts in there asking for the link in PM's and I think someone actually put the link in a post.

So my guess would be that they shut down PM's so they can go through and remove PMs with the links and slap wrists over it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I saw that thread last night, it was called "it leaked!", then a lot of posts in there asking for the link in PM's and I think someone actually put the link in a post.

So my guess would be that they shut down PM's so they can go through and remove PMs with the links and slap wrists over it.

but I thought I remember the post saying 'my celing' and it was locked after 2 posts? :?
    I know the 'explode' thread has magically disappeared...somebody was saying...not PJ20, not tour info...just wait!
    Somebody else said 'I have confirmation insider info! but can't post it here' so some people were asking for the 'info' (I was one of them). I didn't know what I was asking for...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,597
    c'mon kat....even if we hear the leak, we're still gonna pony up for the actual album :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

but I thought I remember the post saying 'my celing' and it was locked after 2 posts? :?
    I know the 'explode' thread has magically disappeared...somebody was saying...not PJ20, not tour info...just wait!
    Somebody else said 'I have confirmation insider info! but can't post it here' so some people were asking for the 'info' (I was one of them). I didn't know what I was asking for...
    The 'explode' thread was called "Uh-oh" and yeah, it's now long gone.
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    c'mon kat....even if we hear the leak, we're still gonna pony up for the actual album :mrgreen:
    So true.. in every format offered
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,597
    So true.. in every format offered

cassette tape.
    www.myspace.com
  • KatKat Posts: 4,842
    brother123 wrote:
    Hehe this is my way of punishment

take away features that you've paid for

brother123,
    I'll have to contact you here. Your sig is interfering with many browsers. Can you please choose something else that's near and dear to your heart and doesn't move? Thank you. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • KatKat Posts: 4,842
    Also, this topic has switched to something else and it's not ok to talk about it here. Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.