Happy Birthday Maaike..

appieappie Posts: 1,441
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello all my Brothers and Sisters..
My dearest girlfriend Maaike will be 44 in a couple of days,She is living in a institution for people with personality disorder and has lots of trouble finding her place in this world.Pearl jam is always healing her soul in troubled times and a lot of you gave her in the past some comforting words that realy helpt her get trought some rough times,so i thought that some birthday wishes from you will lighting up her birthday.I opened in the past a topic for her and she worships the kind words you give her.So i thought this will also be awesome to do for her...Let the love from over the world come over her.... :D

Thanx and much love..

Appie
Pearl Jam 4 live
h8 2 w8 for concerts
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    edited May 2011
    appie wrote:
    Hello all my Brothers and Sisters..
    My dearest girlfriend Maaike will be 44 in a couple of days,She is living in a institution for people with personality disorder and has lots of trouble finding her place in this world.Pearl jam is always healing her soul in troubled times and a lot of you gave her in the past some comforting words that realy helpt her get trought some rough times,so i thought that some birthday wishes from you will lighting up her birthday.I opened in the past a topic for her and she worships the kind words you give her.So i thought this will also be awesome to do for her...Let the love from over the world come over her.... :D

Thanx and much love..

Appie

Happy Birthday Maaike!

awww appie...send hearts and thoughts from me to her...wherever she is, she is in our hearts.

Can we send her a card or something to brighten her day a little bit? Does she like jewelry? I make PJ inspired (mostly hemp and beads) jewelry...would she like something like that?
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAAIKE :D:D:D
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Hello Jo...She adores Pearl jam and also likes jewelry very much.. :D and sending a card will be a great idea..Its will arrive after her birtday,but it will mean the world to her...Maybe a great idea is born to send her cards?If enyone is intrested to send her a card,just send a pm to get the adres..

Great idea Jo... :thumbup: :clap:

Much love

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    appie, is this the same friend we all welcomed to the board and said hello to?

Happy Birthday Maaike! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    appie, is this the same friend we all welcomed to the board and said hello to?

Happy Birthday Maaike! :D

Yeah its her...Glad you all remember her...likewise she does to.. :D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Happy Birthday, Maaike!

HW0_372560.jpg
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Happy Birthday Maaike!!!

May your day be filled with joy and peace :D

happy-birthday.gif
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Bumpie on the bumper... :D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAAIKE!!!!!
    EddieVedder.jpg
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    TinkerbellHappyBirthday.jpg

flowers.jpg

Dear Maaike

I hope you have a wonderful birthday with our special friend appie! I wish I could give these flowers to you in person, but unfortunately this is the closests I can get.

Wishing you peace, love and happiness
    Wendy
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Happy birthday to Maaike!! So sweet of you to do this, Appie! If your idea is happening, I would love to send her a card too!

Otherwise, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Stay inspired and try to stay positive, you have many people thinking of you! :D
    Thanx for the wonder full postings sofar,this will lightin up her day for sure...Just like in the past.. :D
    It will be a day filled with Pearl jam love....And you all are spreading it to her from over the globe...

Thanx alot my wonderfull fellow 10c members... :thumbup:

Much love and hugs to you all.. :wave:

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
    Today its the big day..So Maaike my dearest Happy Birthday,i will be there tommorow after i pick up the box of Pearl jam at the musicstore and we play it all day...Keep it up for today and keep in mind theres people loving you from over the globe as you can see...

Much love

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    happy-birthday_animated_129.gif
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Happy Birthday from Boston, Maaike! It's sunny and warm here, hope your day is as nice there.

:D :wave: :clap:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    Happy Birthday Maaike

I hope you have a good one, sending my thoughts to you
    Best wishes, hope you are well, stay strong and positive
    By the way, i love your name, Maaike. It's great

and appie - you seem very sweet and caring, Maaike is lucky to have someone like you to spend her birthday with :)
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    All the way from the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

birthdaybaloons.jpg
  • PapPap Posts: 28,803
    happy_birthday.jpg
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024