Options

Holy Grail for Dwhite76 - Mission Accomplished!!!

Comments

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    BUMP :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    bump
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    $52 away from the goal!!!!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Bump!!!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    PM sent.

And some cash sent too.
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options
    PM and $$$ sent

Let's get Don this poster so its one less thing to worry about if he's trying for PJ20 tix!
    Don's the man!!

EDIT: Adam, I sent the $$ before the I saw the post above me, any leftover from me can got the Bugs, Kelly already had a donation from me
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    We did it.... Thanks so much, DPS, with shipping costs we just hit it.... Thanks so much to all!!!

I will be contacting seller, and get Don a list of contributors. THANKS!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    You all are just to kind. I know their are more deserving members who should have their grail before me. Since I skipped in the line I just want to Thank Every one in advance who has made this possible. I cant wait to see this list of mental patients that actually contributed to this undertaking that Adam started :lol: You guys are awesome.

It realy amazes me on how giving this group is. When I first got into the CRAZY poster collecting I saw this poster and said WOW. I wish I could own that some day.Its one of those posters us collectors put on our Holy Grail List :D You guys dont know how shocked I am that this has become a reality. I cant wait to Thank You all individually :D

I wish I was a better with words. Im sorry all I can come up with at the moment is 2 of them

THANK YOU
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Awesome!!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    You all are just to kind. I know their are more deserving members who should have their grail before me. Since I skipped in the line I just want to Thank Every one in advance who has made this possible. I cant wait to see this list of mental patients that actually contributed to this undertaking that Adam started :lol: You guys are awesome.

It realy amazes me on how giving this group is. When I first got into the CRAZY poster collecting I saw this poster and said WOW. I wish I could own that some day.Its one of those posters us collectors put on our Holy Grail List :D You guys dont know how shocked I am that this has become a reality. I cant wait to Thank You all individually :D

I wish I was a better with words. Im sorry all I can come up with at the moment is 2 of them

THANK YOU

Don... You deserve it!!
  • Options
    :clap::D:D :thumbup:

woot woot!!!!!!!!!

dwhite76 wrote:

THANK YOU
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    :D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks great!!!!!!! Don is a legend, he deserves it!!!! :):)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    awesome!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,474
    :clap::clap: Awesome
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    sweet!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    dwhite76 wrote:

THANK YOU

aww, awesome!! Enjoy it! :D:D:D
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Loulou wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks great!!!!!!! Don is a legend, he deserves it!!!! :):)

Couldn't have put it better
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    We did it.... Thanks so much, DPS, with shipping costs we just hit it.... Thanks so much to all!!!

I will be contacting seller, and get Don a list of contributors. THANKS!!!!!!!

No problem! I was glad to be a part of this. You guys are all awesome, Don I hope you enjoy the poster man

• Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    :P
  • Options
    to updat everyone the seller seems to have fallen off the face of the planet. I sent him 3 messages now, and NONE are in my outbox, meaning someone got them, but I have no responses what so ever!!!!! if anyone can help please let me know.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    to updat everyone the seller seems to have fallen off the face of the planet. I sent him 3 messages now, and NONE are in my outbox, meaning someone got them, but I have no responses what so ever!!!!! if anyone can help please let me know.

What's up Adam...I am having some issues with my computer here and I can't get into expresso beans right now using my phone, but are there any up for sale over there? I hope the seller responds that definitely sucks if they don't get back to you...I'll try to send them a pm.

• Options
    ahill721 wrote:

What's up Adam...I am having some issues with my computer here and I can't get into expresso beans right now using my phone, but are there any up for sale over there? I hope the seller responds that definitely sucks if they don't get back to you...I'll try to send them a pm.

There are a few up there, but not in as good condition as the one from this particular seller. Was going to give the seller here until next Wednesday, then I was going to head over to expressobeans. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    ahill721 wrote:

There are a few up there, but not in as good condition as the one from this particular seller. Was going to give the seller here until next Wednesday, then I was going to head over to expressobeans. Thanks for the help.

Hey Adam-

wondering if we could get an update on this situation (if there is one)?
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    UPDATE as of JUNE 7th, 2011

Poster is en route to teh one and only Don White, according to the tracking info I was provided, it should be in his hands come THURSDAY the 9th.....

I am in the process of compiling the most up to date list of those that contrubuted to send Don, but work and life has made that a bit more difficult at this time, so he may get the poster first, and list of contributors over the weekend.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:

Poster is en route to teh one and only Don White, according to the tracking info I was provided, it should be in his hands come THURSDAY the 9th.....

I am in the process of compiling the most up to date list of those that contrubuted to send Don, but work and life has made that a bit more difficult at this time, so he may get the poster first, and list of contributors over the weekend.

:clap::clap: :thumbup:
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    ahill721 wrote:

sweetness
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    ahill721 wrote:

Aces. Good job putting all this together Adam :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    dwhite is a good man ...... happy to see he finally got it ...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes