vomit in your mouth

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,597
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i am convinced the world is coming to a brutal end. first the japanese tsunami and then this monstrosity:

http://gawker.com/#!5797812/miley-cyrus ... lly-frozen

:sick:
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    wow. she really does suck
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,597
    klusterfuk wrote:

think those kids had any idea what song was being played?
    www.myspace.com
  • twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,377
    looks like she took dancing lessons from Elaine Benes :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

a full bodied dry heave set to music :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    klusterfuk wrote:

That was my first thought too. But then again, based on the other crap she sings, her fans will like just about anything.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    loadedgun wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

That was my first thought too. But then again, based on the other crap she sings, her fans will like just about anything.

Total number of audience members who had any idea what that song was: 0

And THAT is a very cute doggie.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    she can sing it better than me!!!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hf2RWB4YRc

saw this while flipping channels the other day (skip to 3:00 mark)...watch the end how Joan does not even offer her hand to Miley and looks a tad annoyed.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's quite a talent to make everything you sing turn to shit

so she's got that going for her :thumbup:
    loadedgun wrote:

Total number of audience members who had any idea what that song was: 0

And THAT is a very cute doggie.

what doggie? :?
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:
    it's quite a talent to make everything you sing turn to shit

so she's got that going for her :thumbup:

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BronyBrony Posts: 631
    that was like uh, really cool
  • RKCNDY wrote:

saw this while flipping channels the other day (skip to 3:00 mark)...watch the end how Joan does not even offer her hand to Miley and looks a tad annoyed.

Sorry, I didn't catch that at all. I actually think Joan was having a great time up there with Miley.

I don't understand the hate for her. I mean sure, she's no Corin Tucker but she does have talent.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    looks like she took dancing lessons from Elaine Benes :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: Oh damn...she DOES!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    RKCNDY wrote:

Sorry, I didn't catch that at all. I actually think Joan was having a great time up there with Miley.

I don't understand the hate for her. I mean sure, she's no Corin Tucker but she does have talent.

who is joan? what are we talking about here?
    www.myspace.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i need a zantac
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I always thought those Judgment Day billboards I've been seeing were full of shit, but now...I dunno :?
    RKCNDY wrote:

who is joan? what are we talking about here?

Joan Jett...Miley sang with her. Slap, I said that Joan looked annoyed because usually when a performer sings a duet with another 'singer' after the set, they shake hands...Joan didn't do that. I don't think she (miley) has that much talent IMO.

- Christopher McCandless