Cheering? Why? To Whom? What for? (On Osama)

StereotypeStereotype Posts: 885
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hmm...I'm sure this won't be understood but I feel I need to write it down. I come in peace.

I find all of this cheering around Osama's death quite "funny". You are so happy as if the whole evil on this planet has been forever banished- instead it is your politics who is spreading it. Are you blinded by your internal and international politics and media...or maybe just in denial ?(it is much to handle...)

Without USA there would be no Bin Laden.It is USA who is always financing wars around the world and molding dictators with their double-standards and greed for resources. As long as those puppets play their game they can kill their local people and do what they want, no problems with morals, nothing. Then if they revolt, USA goes and sells weapons and all that is necessary to their enemies. How many wars were there in the name of democracy and peace? It's sad. And then I see people on TV waving American flags and shouting. Really sad. I am of course not supporting terrorism or any violence, but these cheers are like a pervert theater, you are no different then them, full of hate. But their countries are more and more messy, and they've got nothing to lose. The consequence is not just terrorism but the reign of fear and instability everywhere. I think it would be much better if you would just stop interfering. A lot of blame for the status quo is also on the hands of the corporations. Instead of asking why they act the way they do - you throw bombs. This way, nothing is going to change, it is just going to be worse and worse. But you go and wave that American flag, eat a hamburger, drink some Coke, watch some soap opera or royal wedding or what ever keeps you from thinking too much and have a nice day in your marvelous country of freedom and success. Sorry for sarcasm, but I feel like Americans as a nation are really easy to lead and you lack a lot of self-criticism.

Peace.
The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

Post edited by Unknown User on