HOLY CRAP!

Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
DUDE, the POTUS just got on the tele and made an announcement!

Saddam Osama is dead. Yeah, yeah, cool and all, but, I'm fucking shocked . . .

SINCE WHEN IS THE PRESIDENT A BLACK GUY?!

Are you fucking kidding me? How'd I not hear about this? I mean, I kinda stopped caring after Jay Leno unsuccessfully ran against Bush in '04. But hell, none of you jerks could've maybe PM'ed me that we had a friggin' African American (I say this because all blacks are automatically of African descent) as President?!

Christ, guys! This is pretty cool. I mean, fucking, we just ended segregation and Jim Crow laws like, 15 years ago. And when did Lincoln abolish slavery? Fucking '62 or some shit, like, a year before they shot him when he was being driven through Austin, TX? Should've had the bubble on that convertible, Honest Abe.

Anyway, pretty cool that that Osama is dead. He's the dude that hired those illegal immigrants to park submarines packed with explosives by those two tall buildings in Oklahoma City, right? On the same day when he hired the Japanese to disguise themselves as gothic kids and shoot up that five-sided high school in Washington, right? Ugh, that dude was a scumbag.

Anyway, a black President.

We've come a LONG way. I'm proud to be an American right now.
I knew it all along, see?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    He's only half black, but black by racist default. ;)
  • Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    Gob wrote:

Upon further inspection, the dude just doesn't look American. Has anyone researched this guy's past? Totally doesn't look legit.

Looks like he's a foreigner, from like, Kenya, or Hawaii, or some shit.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Gob wrote:

Upon further inspection, the dude just doesn't look American. Has anyone researched this guy's past? Totally doesn't look legit.

Looks like he's a foreigner, from like, Kenya, or Hawaii, or some shit.
    His middle name is Hussein.. he is one of them.
  • Jurassic MarcJurassic Marc Posts: 152
    this is genius