Options

If its in profile, am I good?

StickmanJamStickmanJam Posts: 425
edited March 2008 in The Porch
So I went through the whole process, entered the cc info, and hit submit, but it never went to the next page. However, the tickets are in my profile as an order, so I'd assume the transaction was a success and that the page just froze up.

Anyway, stoked to be going back to MSG
MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,563
    the same exact thing happened to me. i emailed the ten club in the middle of this process, but the order is in my profile and i got the confirmation email so hoefully its all good.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me too. Site kept crashing. Actually, it crashed right after I put them in my cart. It took me about 5 mins to get back into the site. Then, out of stock. I thought by sheer luck they would still be in my cart, and they were. Yah! Then, I had to enter my credit card info twice. Second time, it crashed AGAIN! I was so pissed. Hitting refresh to try again, then got in and it said I was restricted and could only have one pair, but there was nothing in my cart. This happened twice before I said, let me check my profile, and there is was. I haven't received a confirmation email as of yet, but my bank account has been debited so I have a really good feeling. Yah! See ya there!
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    I'd say you're good to go. I made it through the whole process seamlessly, and my result is the exact same ;-)