Ricky Rubio

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSBLKrZCkeU

Is he good enough for the NBA?
He has been drafted by the Timberwolves right?
Why isn't he playing for them instead of Barcelona?
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    i saw him last year in the World Championships I think it was and he looked darn good. Definitely an NBA player. As far as not being in the NBA would you choose to live in Minneapolis over Barcelona?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    he said a long time ago he didn't want to play in MN. part of the reason MN also drafted a second point guard that year.

look for MN to eventually trade him
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    pjhawks wrote:
    i saw him last year in the World Championships I think it was and he looked darn good. Definitely an NBA player. As far as not being in the NBA would you choose to live in Minneapolis over Barcelona?
    by far in Barcelona
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    He maybe needs a bit of gym work to get bulked up and I think he should be a good player.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    He maybe needs a bit of gym work to get bulked up and I think he should be a good player.

just from watching that i'd agree. and also is there no such thing as a carry any more?? i have a major issue with his ball handling technique.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    he need to get 20 kilos for play in NBA and work alot in his passes