Options

Listened to In My Tree over and over this morning

CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
edited August 2008 in The Porch
So I was at the gym and I had my shuffle, and In My Tree came on and I thought "awesome" so the song ends and some bad religion song comes up next and I'm like "I don't think I can listen to any other song after listening to In My Tree!" So I just kept playing it over and over for the rest of my work out.

It's such an amazing song. And I think it is a very pure expression of the "meaning" of pearl jam :).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    CityMouse wrote:
    So I was at the gym and I had my shuffle, and In My Tree came on and I thought "awesome" so the song ends and some bad religion song comes up next and I'm like "I don't think I can listen to any other song after listening to In My Tree!" So I just kept playing it over and over for the rest of my work out.

It's such an amazing song. And I think it is a very pure expression of the "meaning" of pearl jam :).

Yeah...I know what you mean.
    Everything else just pales in comparison..I find myself repeating Pearl Jam constantly on my shuffle.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    CityMouse wrote:

Yeah for some reason, stop listening to my boots this morning and went to No Code. 3X this morning. Love it
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    After seeing them in concert in June, I've been listening to them almost everyday. Even made a setlist with Winamp of all their mellow music to fall asleep to.
    Here’s a question you might need to ask
    What’s self destruction and how can we last?

"I cannot stop the thought of running in the dark.
    Coming up a which way sign. All good truants must decide."

McCain, America's scariest grandpa!