Your warning level: [2]

12346»

Comments

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I am on my last chance now.

what happens at 3?

Permanent ban from here.
    I really need to stay away from AMT as that is where I land myself in trouble!
    It's vicious on AMT. I like to read over there for a good laugh.
    #FHP
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    yikes. I'd better be good then. :angel:

you have any idea how long it takes for your warning levels to disappear?

by my estimate, 90 days
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    It's vicious on AMT. I like to read over there for a good laugh.

Whenever I go over there and read some stupid comment, I hit 'reply', hash it all out, then scroll to the top and click on Board Index...makes me feel like I posted even though I didn't.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    damn, just can't get ahead :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    What did ya do? :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tea-bags.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I've never frequented AMT. It reminds me of this over there:

brickcompressed.gif

anchorfight-animate-1.gif
    81 wrote:

i can't quite figure it out....the thread i was linked to is gone.

far as i can tell, i pluralized a political party and somebody (:roll:) took offense to that pluralization

ie
    he is a republican. they are republicans.
    he is a democrat. they are democrats.
    he is a ______. they are ____'s.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i can't quite figure it out....the thread i was linked to is gone.

far as i can tell, i pluralized a political party and somebody (:roll:) took offense to that pluralization

ie
    he is a republican. they are republicans.
    he is a democrat. they are democrats.
    he is a ______. they are ____'s.

Were you referring to the tea party?
    DS1119 wrote:
    Were you referring to the tea party?

:lol:

i remember now. there was the big broohaha over one dude disliking the term "tea ____". in a post afterwards, i had that term stuck in my head, so i mistakenly called party members "tea bags". i guess he got bent out of shape over that as well.

it was an honest mistake.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Know what's funny?
    So many people on AET talk shit about AMT and how cruel, bitchy, or mean people are over there.....yet I've never seen a bad word about another subforum clique on AMT....THIS is the ONLY subforum that happens in... At least people on the Train speak their minds and address people specifically, instead of an umbrella criticism from the comfort of the 'chat' subforum ;)

Grow some balls or thicker skin and challenge the opinions you disagree with; maybe the Train crew will reciprocate and come play some word games with you guys :P

Hmmmm....did I just use my AMT front for that post? :? confused now
    Know what's funny?
    So many people on AET talk shit about AMT and how cruel, bitchy, or mean people are over there.....yet I've never seen a bad word about another subforum clique on AMT....THIS is the ONLY subforum that happens in... At least people on the Train speak their minds and address people specifically, instead of an umbrella criticism from the comfort of the 'chat' subforum ;)

Grow some balls or thicker skin and challenge the opinions you disagree with; maybe the Train crew will reciprocate and come play some word games with you guys :P

I totally disagree with you. Do you like puppies?

cute-puppy-pictures-blah-blah-talking.jpg
    Know what's funny?

in fairness, i try to give the porch as much shit as i do the train since both are more or like masturbating using sandpaper ;) :P
    DS1119 wrote:
    Know what's funny?

I totally disagree with you. Do you like puppies?

cute-puppy-pictures-blah-blah-talking.jpg
    You're gettin the hang of it ;)
    norm wrote:

in fairness, i try to give the porch as much shit as i do the train since both are more or like masturbating using sandpaper ;) :P
    that's where the thick skin comes in :D
    norm wrote:

that's where the thick skin comes in :D

:lol::lol::lol:
    Know what's funny?

i disagree, and here is why. I have seen a number of comments on the AET about the members that primarly post on the Porch.

:P

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Know what's funny?

i disagree, and here is why. I have seen a number of comments on the AET about the members that primarly post on the Porch.

:P

Comprehension lessons, anyone? I said this is the only subforum in which people talk shit about other subforums. You just proved my point.
    I blame Obama. :P
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    81---Time to change your name to Tea Bagger!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Lizard wrote:

:D can i steal that idea?
    Comprehension lessons, anyone? I said this is the only subforum in which people talk shit about other subforums. You just proved my point.
    I blame Obama. :P

well played.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Lizard wrote:

:D can i steal that idea?
    you might get banned.

maybe ... tea purser? 8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
This discussion has been closed.