Animal Loving 10c-ers can we help??

Leash_In_HidingLeash_In_Hiding Posts: 691
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
This thread was posted around a month ago. I've just come across it today is there any way any of you who haven't seen this can help out I'm sure the op would be appreciative.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=152744
The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Can you open a Credit Card for your cat? I have one for my dog, called credit care, they gave me 3,500 credit with no apr for 6 months.
  • Can you open a Credit Card for your cat? I have one for my dog, called credit care, they gave me 3,500 credit with no apr for 6 months.

Someone had suggested that in the original thread, but if you click her donation site it sounds like she's still in need, It doesn't seem like that was an option for her

It's tough, i spent close to 10 grand in three years for my dog, my wife and i already had the discussion, if something else major pops up, thats it. Good luck with your kitty.
  • It's tough, i spent close to 10 grand in three years for my dog, my wife and i already had the discussion, if something else major pops up, thats it. Good luck with your kitty.

It is tough, I know I had a dog put down a couple years ago because of cancer. It's very expensive just like anything else...I'm sure she appreciates the good luck Thanks :thumbup:

• TjteaTjtea Posts: 18
    Just made a small donation, hope the little guy comes through everything.
    "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.."
  • Tjtea wrote:
    Just made a small donation, hope the little guy comes through everything.

Very cool! I'm sure she will appreciate it, any bumps would be awesome here too

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Great thread, dps! :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    It's tough, i spent close to 10 grand in three years for my dog, my wife and i already had the discussion, if something else major pops up, thats it. Good luck with your kitty.
    Holy moly!
    Jason P wrote:
    Holy moly!

ya , Bulldogs have health problems apperantly :D
  • Lizard wrote:
    Great thread, dps! :)

Just felt the need, thanks

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    this is so sad..i hope little kitty gets the help he needs.

i remember when hankie was taken so suddenly ill and the vet was saying "maybe" he could help..but it was too late...i remember saying..."DO ANYTHING!! i'll get the money..." and .well. most of you know....*tears* (yep still)

anyway, it tugs at my heartstrings. i'm going over to the orig post ..maybe if we all can help just a little. it can be done :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Jason P wrote:
    Holy moly!

I totally understand how you spent $10,000 for your dog. The Care Credit card is helping us, too. Since my cat's surgery in December, we've spent $8,300. She is currently undergoing chemo and has one more treatment to go. Thank God, a recent ultrasound showed no tumor and normal lymph nodes.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Jason P wrote:
    Holy moly!

I totally understand how you spent $10,000 for your dog. The Care Credit card is helping us, too. Since my cat's surgery in December, we've spent $8,300. She is currently undergoing chemo and has one more treatment to go. Thank God, a recent ultrasound showed no tumor and normal lymph nodes.
    Holy moly! (reprise)

I hope all goes well with your pets!
  • autumnautumn Posts: 191
    Jason P wrote:
    Holy moly!

Yeah, I get it too. I spent about $10,000 in 2 weeks for my boy. He was a chocolate lab named Vedder. We lost him in October. I would have spent every penny I have if it could have helped him, cancer is evil. I still miss him every day. :(