Options

Guitar Hero 3 W/even Flow???

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,515
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Is that true? How do you win, I've never played?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/video-games/255951-guitar-hero-anyone.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options

You have to unlock the song, I'm not sure how, but I think you have to get gold stars for your perfomances. My cousin unlocked and I was playing Even Flow so many times, it was AWESOME!!!
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    It's a pretty easy song compared to the average song on there. I'm not sure if it's because I know the song to a T, have fun playing it or what, but yea it's pretty easy.

Did I mention it's fun as hell too?
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    I wish they'd release a Pearl Jam song pack. That would be awesome.
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,779
    I absolutely, totally agree.
  • Options
    Even Flow AND Mike . . . McReady.

DSC04360.jpg
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    skinnypigskinnypig Posts: 75
    I like to play the solo behind my head, my wife gets highly annoyed with my hijinks.
  • Options
    BEnglish017BEnglish017 Posts: 455
    yeah i recently got rockband and i am really hoping for a pearl jam pack. they are talking about releasing nevermind and who's next the full albums. if they released vs. or ten i would probably quit my job and only work on mastering them on every instrument. even flow is fun on guitar hero but i kinda suck on hard and if you play on medium you don't play every chord so i kinda mess up playing when i don't need to since i am so familiar with the song. i think i do better when i just barely know the song than if i listen to it 20 times a week.
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
  • Options
    ringoringo Posts: 504
    yeah i recently got rockband and i am really hoping for a pearl jam pack. they are talking about releasing nevermind and who's next the full albums. if they released vs. or ten i would probably quit my job and only work on mastering them on every instrument. even flow is fun on guitar hero but i kinda suck on hard and if you play on medium you don't play every chord so i kinda mess up playing when i don't need to since i am so familiar with the song. i think i do better when i just barely know the song than if i listen to it 20 times a week.

Rock Band definitely needs some Pearl Jam.
    d'oh
  • Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    I rocked at Even Flow
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    evenflow is the only song i get 5 stars on. :D
  • Options
    stillalivejlpstillalivejlp Massachusetts Posts: 76
    I think I'm one of the only girls who loves GH. I was so totally psyched when I unlocked "Even Flow"! Plus, it's the real song, not a cover. I keep trying to play it perfectly on medium, and I always screw up at least one note.

BTW, my sister and her kids got Sing Star and "Alive" is on it. Really fun.
    Dante: "You hate people!"
    Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
  • Options
    Doodah972Doodah972 Posts: 146
    best song in the game. 95% on expert....my best song
    "I changed by not changing at all"
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    I think I'm one of the only girls who loves GH.
    nope, i love it too. :D