And to the family...

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
My best friend Tim's uncle passed.. He was the guy that I always talked to at his family functions. He was a good man. He had a seizure and his heart stopped. He flatlined for 15 minutes. He was revived, but was declared brain-dead.. 3 opinions.. He died over the weekend. His wife and 2 teen-aged boys left without...

I always wish there is something that could be said to console the family.. but, nothing helps... I have buried 7 awesome people, people close to me in the past year and a half.. I hate wearing my suit anymore..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Damn... So sorry to hear on so many levels. My thoughts to Tim and his family, and to you for all of your loss. ...It's never easy to know what to say, because you're right, nothing helps. Words can't make it better or change what happened, but being there and loving your friend and his family will help them to keep going. I'm thinking of you all...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    It's not much consolation but remember the good times, we don't have very much time on this planet so we have to make the most of what we are given.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    This is very true, just think how great it was to have met these amazing people and get to spend that time with them. Very sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and Tim's family.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    It's not much consolation but remember the good times, we don't have very much time on this planet so we have to make the most of what we are given.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    So sorry to hear about this.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Sorry to hear this Cavstarr, my best to his family & friends.
    We were but stones your light made us stars