Peregrine Falcons Cam @ Ohio's State Office Tower

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
    Things will be much more interesting in May.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    I have been watching this, too. One morning there was a small animal like a rabbit or something in the nest. Very cool. My students like to get an update each morning.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I have one of these falcons in my yard and he/she watches me mow the lawn earnestly. I love to watch them swoop down and snatch up a squirrell and sometimes fish out of our lake.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

http://www.ohiodnr.com/wildlife/dow/fal ... video.aspx

couple more weeks til shells start cracking. Momma's been keeping the eggs warm.

http://ohioperegrinefalcons.blogspot.com/

Unfortunate but it happens.