Options

Soundcheck/setlist Info For Cruzan 6/11

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,511
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Well, can you believe the tour is here??? If anyone has any soundcheck or setlist info that can be posted here, it would be appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zootownzootown Posts: 666
    Check the Given to Fly board.....says that they soundchecked some real goodies :)
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Who You Are being one of them.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    light years
    bloodx3
    present tense
    who you are

could be missing one
  • Options
    Save You was another.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    We going old skool me thinks!!! I'm praying WMA, Indifference and Breath show up this tour!!!
  • Options
    light years
    bloodx3
    present tense
    who you are

could be missing one

Who You Are is underrated. Add that to Breath, WMA and Indifference in the "Please show up a lot this tour" campaign!
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    what time does the show start?
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Who You Are is underrated.

Not anymore. I don't think I've ever read or ever will read those three words together as much as I have on here in the past few weeks.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    I'd guess 8:15 ish. I wish there was a site where the setlist could appear as it was happening. DMB has a website for their tour where a setlist appears on the fan board in real time with everyone commenting on the show as it's going on and people texting in pics from the concert stage and such. It's actually real cool.

I'm shocked that there aren't more "The Tour is Finally Here" threads out there.
  • Options
    what time does the show start?

Doors: 6:30
    Kings Of Leon: 7:30
    Pearl Jam: 8:45
    -Reagan
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Not anymore. I don't think I've ever read or ever will read those three words together as much as I have on here in the past few weeks.

It's a likeable song that was overlooked for a while, but you might be right...haven't been on the boards for a few weeks.
  • Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    I'd guess 8:15 ish. I wish there was a site where the setlist could appear as it was happening. DMB has a website for their tour where a setlist appears on the fan board in real time with everyone commenting on the show as it's going on and people texting in pics from the concert stage and such. It's actually real cool.

I'm shocked that there aren't more "The Tour is Finally Here" threads out there.
    Watch this site as the concert happens. It usually is 1-2 minutes behind the show.

http://www.blackredyellow.com/database.php?act=view&cat=tour&id=45
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    "no way" is coming back for sure! :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    TombourineTombourine Posts: 139
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Save You was another.

I think they use Save You in soundcheck a lot. Seems that way to me anyway. Might be good for sound levels or something.
    Hey hey it's okay...
  • Options
    Watch this site as the concert happens. It usually is 1-2 minutes behind the show.

http://www.blackredyellow.com/database.php?act=view&cat=tour&id=45

Thanks.
  • Options
    Anyone else think that Sonic Reducer, Indifference, WMA, Breath and/or Lukin we'll see some shows this month???
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Anyone else think that Sonic Reducer, Indifference, WMA, Breath and/or Lukin we'll see some shows this month???

I would say there is a good chance for all those except maybe sonic reducer.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    This might be a silly question to ask but how do you find out what the sound check songs were? Is there a way to get in and watch or hear these sound checks take place?
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    This might be a silly question to ask but how do you find out what the sound check songs were? Is there a way to get in and watch or hear these sound checks take place?
    its at an ampitheater i think... so you can usually just stand outside the fence and hear it... or there might be insiders
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640

they will play sonic reducer... i bet on it... back in 05 they played in in philly... and that was a so called "rarities" tour too... we even got it at the garden in 03... so its a good possibility we will see it this go around
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    stevieraveonstevieraveon Posts: 413
    Going to pick up my tickets now...giddy with anticipation of maybe hitting the lottery.

Really hope Eddie comes out and plays Slow Night So Long w/ KOL
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • Options

I'd say there is a good chance for all of those except wma ... and I guess if they're gonna play Who You Are, anything is possible.
  • Options
    Please folks post songs as they appear in the setlist in this thread tonight. Doesn't matter if others are posting too. That way for people coming into this thread they don't have to ask for the other web link for the show as it's happening. We'll have all the songs as they're happening posted here.

It's appreciated.
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    its at an ampitheater i think... so you can usually just stand outside the fence and hear it... or there might be insiders

Amphitheaters are the best for this ... although in '98 I remember pressing my ear up against a glass door and listening to "Off He Goes" soundchecked at Reunion Arena in Dallas.
  • Options
    Going to pick up my tickets now...giddy with anticipation of maybe hitting the lottery.

Really hope Eddie comes out and plays Slow Night So Long w/ KOL

I'm in your shoes in two weeks for Hartford....can not wait! Have fun!
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    I'd say there is a good chance for all of those except wma ... and I guess if they're gonna play Who You Are, anything is possible.

wma will be played with daughter
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Hey Hey My My with Daughter! Oh goodness, can you imagine if Hey Hey happens the same night as DMB.!!!
  • Options
    OK, here's a live report as to what's going on right now.

Let's send it over here.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=288268