• Options
    number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    fingers cross :)
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    And the winner is...

mike-mcfuckin-cready

(PM sent for address info)

Congrats and thanks to everyone who entered.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Bump
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    And the winner is...

mike-mcfuckin-cready

(PM sent for address info)

Congrats and thanks to everyone who entered.

Thanks a ton Jason! seriously excited about this. cant wait to get it and blast the orpheum show through the speakers.
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Wow,congrats!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    Wow,congrats!!! :clap::clap::clap:

thanks!

ive been meaning to send you a pm in forever, so before i forget (again) ...

thanks for putting together that compilation of the belfast gig! turned out really well! had such a blast reliving that epic night. youre video of sometimes and the entrance was awesome!! thanks again

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    propro Posts: 134
    congrats to mike-mcfuckin-cready :D
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    pro wrote:
    congrats to mike-mcfuckin-cready :D

+ 1 :clap:
  • Options

thanks for putting together that compilation of the belfast gig! turned out really well! had such a blast reliving that epic night. youre video of sometimes and the entrance was awesome!! thanks again
    Thanks :) Buy i didn't put this gig together,it's only in my favourites on yt,somebody else did it :) Sometimes and the entrance is mine and other few videos as well,but not the whole gig :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:

Thanks :) Buy i didn't put this gig together,it's only in my favourites on yt,somebody else did it :) Sometimes and the entrance is mine and other few videos as well,but not the whole gig :)

well thanks anyway. it looks like you were standing pretty close to where i was standing so it was sweet getting to see things again the way i saw it back in june! :D

• Options
    em jot wrote:

well thanks anyway. it looks like you were standing pretty close to where i was standing so it was sweet getting to see things again the way i saw it back in june! :D
    Oh yes,3rd/2nd row Stone's side,my first show,isn't that amazing??? :D They were SO CLOSE! ;):D
  • Options
    yea i was 3rd row in between eddie and stone. just an epic show, easily one of my all time favs! bet its not going to be your last!

• Options
    Thanks Jason, got the package today! looks great, just about to turn it up to 11 and piss off some neighbors

thanks again brother