If It Was Up To Me...

HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I've got this client that is always using the phrase "If it was up to me", followed by whatever social injustice she would change "if it was up to her." Since I'm bored and basically killing time during my last couple days with my current company, I thought I'd throw it out there and see what entertaining responses I would get from my fellow Message Pit devotees if you finish the sentence "If it was up to me...

GO!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    All Drugs would be legal.
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Work week would be shortened to Mon - Thu.
  • Natural Selection would be a speedier process.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Natural Selection would be a speedier process.

that is just funny...
    that's the moss from the aforementioned verse...
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Hunting would be illegal. BTW, my beloved father was a hunter; quail, pheasants, Bambi one time :(. Ironically, I had a pet quail growing up.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • My face would be perched on Katy Perry's body.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    The whole "birther" movement would have to register like sex offenders

Because I have a feeling they haven't come up with a term for their intelligence yet and could be harmful towards people who actually wanna debate something rather than throw this horseshit up

Sorry if it sounds too political for aet , lady at my job is a racist piece of shit who talks about this 24/7..... She seems like she's afraid of books too
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Pearl Jam would do a world tour, kicking off this summer in the D!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    i'd be taking a 1-2 hour power nap at the moment, but unfortunately im at fn work and since all the women are home taking care of their snot nose johnny's somone has to do the shitload of work we have (not complaining about the amount of work, glad to have a job...)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I'd free BostonLou.

(Someone had to say it)
    8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    The whole "birther" movement would have to register like sex offenders

Because I have a feeling they haven't come up with a term for their intelligence yet and could be harmful towards people who actually wanna debate something rather than throw this horseshit up

So far this post is the leader in the clubhouse :lol:
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    the world would have globally lower prices on everything