Friday by Rebecca Black

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cool Face RyanCool Face Ryan Posts: 1,254
    why, god damnit?! seriously its old now
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    edited April 2011
    Post edited by PatrickBateman on
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    milarso wrote:

I love you for this.

The only thing it's missing is Jason Sudekis doing the running man in a red jogging suit.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    HeavyHands wrote:
    I love you for this.

The only thing it's missing is Jason Sudekis doing the running man in a red jogging suit.

The first time my fiancee and I watched this, we both busted out into a laughing fit when Taylor Hicks made his appearance.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Over the top is the only way to take this. As soon as I saw the Colbert was in on it I knew it would be pure gold.

Hicks was a nice addition. Funnier, I think, than a Bo Bice appearance.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard