Real win the cup.. then their bus runs it over!

Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
"My body's nobody's body but mine"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I can't stand Mou or that fake Madrid team!!!! What a shame losing to those fucks!!! Time to wake up villa, WTF is wrong with u??? Score goals fucker!!! Barca needs a player like gattuso so they can be the bullies!!! Madrid play with recklessness and hack away at our players and we take it game in and game out!!! Push back!!! Fuck Mou and his Madrid team!!
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    Settle petal.. its just a game ;)
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • propro Posts: 134
    That is a funny clip and I saw the highlights of that game last night :lol:
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    It looked better than i thought it would when they pulled out. Great win for Madrid.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    badbrains wrote:
    I can't stand Mou or that fake Madrid team!!!! What a shame losing to those fucks!!! Time to wake up villa, WTF is wrong with u??? Score goals fucker!!! Barca needs a player like gattuso so they can be the bullies!!! Madrid play with recklessness and hack away at our players and we take it game in and game out!!! Push back!!! Fuck Mou and his Madrid team!!

barca wouldn't be Barca if they had a Gattuso... he's a fucking disgrace of a player.

Barca are the best footballing side in my lifetime... they don't need to change anything.

Let Jose have his Spanish Cup... it's the equivalent of winning a tin cup at a gold n diamonds convention
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    next week...again..Jose....will kick the ass of village people...again
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    too funny!

next week is the real competition!