don't cheat on your regular stylist

haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
today i was super busy, went into a spa i usually go to and got my bangs trimmed in the hair salon part (of which i've never used before).

I usually get a side-bang, i have thick hair so its a bit of a wider bang or whatever.
So I asked for what I usually get, described it by drawing a line with my finger across my forehead, where most stylists cut it.

She took it upon herself to mutilate my bangs.
Should have known when she turned me away from the mirror.

"They'll grow back...."
Ugh, not in time for when I leave for Vegas tomorrow?
FML.

And no, I didn't tip.
live pearl jam is best pearl jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Pic ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Pic ?

2760-5456.gif
    norm wrote:
    Pic ?

2760-5456.gif

:lol:

She cheat on her dentist also ?

;)

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :P

whenever i read 'bangs' i think of lloyd's haircut :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    :P

whenever i read 'bangs' i think of lloyd's haircut :lol::lol:

Classic movie

The Stylist

Dumb-and-Dumber-2.png

• pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Sorry to hear about your bangs, but these pictures are hysterical! :lol:
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    Sorry to hear about your bangs, but these pictures are hysterical! :lol:
    I CANT STOP LAUGHING!
    in fact i should make this my profile picture on fb LOL :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    Pic ?

2760-5456.gif
    Ok, i don't have the heart to post hte actual cut.. i'm too embarassed!!!
    here's pre- and post- mutilation

badhaircut.jpg
    L: how i usually get bangs cut (ie, how a side-bang is usually done)
    R: how she cut mine :shock: starts off as a really short side bang, then kind of plateaus... and for some reason my hair became a heart monitor because there are specific bleeps up and down ...all jaggety...
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I love the before and after diagram, very detailed :mrgreen:
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i wouldnt cheat on my one for the world... she's awesomeness encapsulated™

hot-blonde-hairdresser.jpg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Sorry to read about this - but when you find a great "stylist" - don't go anywhere else !!!

believe me - I've learned my lesson as well ..... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    why are good stylists so tough to find? mine flaked out on me after 3 years (I think it's some personal stuff). basically didn't show up to a couple appointments and left me hanging, so now I have been to 3 different places since and am done with her. scary though what kind of people are out there. you even told the person what you wanted and they did their own thing...awesome...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Whatever style I have my hair tends to do it's own thing. A friend cuts it mostly now, although I did my fringe the other day and it seems to have gone even more frizzy then usual - perhaps it's having a temper tantrum. All I can say is thank goodness I like wearing hats.
    Claireack wrote:
    Whatever style I have my hair tends to do it's own thing. A friend cuts it mostly now, although I did my fringe the other day and it seems to have gone even more frizzy then usual - perhaps it's having a temper tantrum. All I can say is thank goodness I like wearing hats.
    i was thinking i should just cut it into a fringe, since its not really a side-bang at this point anyways.
    but i'm not sure .. i'm leaving for vegas today which is partly why i'm so mad... i get to go on a trip looking like i had a lobotomy or something. it'll have to wait til i get back to get fixed :(
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,702
    I thought everybody knew not to cheat on your stylist after this aired:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwvlJqsBio
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • haffajappa wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    i was thinking i should just cut it into a fringe, since its not really a side-bang at this point anyways.
    but i'm not sure .. i'm leaving for vegas today which is partly why i'm so mad... i get to go on a trip looking like i had a lobotomy or something. it'll have to wait til i get back to get fixed :(

seems like the only hope is to just go full frontal bang. no side bang hope for you now :? :cry:
    maybe they could do something to make they look all whispy since they're already a little jagged... no hope for a straight cut unless u want the Lloyd look.

i will take your advise tho. im in desperate need of a hair cut myself and havent had time to make an appt. was considering just dropping in this new place by my work... but I think I'll just wait for a proper appointment w/ my regular chick now.

Good luck..and don't worry. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...