8181 Posts: 58,276
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
smoke em if you got em
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Will RCKCANDY change her name back for the day?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

we can only hope
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Happy 4/20 day everyone !
    Don't over indulge !
    :thumbup:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I have the flu but couldn't miss 420, I'm baked. Time to vomit now
    I'll be back
    I have the flu but couldn't miss 420, I'm baked. Time to vomit now

puff puff don't pass
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    1208586503-happy-420-animated.gif
    output.gif
    #FHP
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    :lol:

Have You Seen This CANDID shot I got of her this morning?

giant_joint_2.jpg
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    I don't like working on a holiday :mrgreen:
    INCASEOFEMERGENCY2.jpg

EVERYBODY READY NOW? 8-)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    "Everyone gets a hit!"

HAPPY 420!!!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
    well, well, well...lookie who i found???

thought you were hiding out didn't ya smoking baby?

no wonder you haven't been stepping up to fulfill your 10C avatar duties

well. now what do you have to say for yourself? hmmmmm??

:lol::lol:

high.jpg
    peace,
    jo

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,979
    Funny. This alky, crackaddicted Pothead, was offered AND accepted drug/alcohol treatment 5 yrs ago today!!! Hows that for irony!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Funny. This alky, crackaddicted Pothead, was offered AND accepted drug/alcohol treatment 5 yrs ago today!!! Hows that for irony!! :mrgreen:

quitter :P

keep up the good work.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    this is where I will be today.

Vancouver Rolls Deep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZtCDXFswLc
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

quitter :P
    I figured I should leave some for the rest of you. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    UBER SPLIFF

for a joyous and prosperous 420.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2f_1303302684
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Claireack wrote:
    What is 4:20 day?

It is the day we celebrate Adolf Hitler's birthday.
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Happy 4/20!!!!!
    Claireack wrote:

oh bloody hell.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

oh bloody hell.

Shall I google it??
    Claireack wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

oh bloody hell.

Shall I google it??
    yes. Google or wikipedia. Share your findings. ASAP!!!!

UBER SPLIFF

for a joyous and prosperous 420.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2f_1303302684

i don't know if that's enough?? :D
    peace,
    jo

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited April 2011
    4 x 5 = 20, afterall.
    Post edited by rollings on
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Ever helpful google - more of a US thing I think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

Oh well, enjoy everyone and have one for me (I no longer partake).
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    this is where I will be today.

Vancouver Rolls Deep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZtCDXFswLc

But on April 20, thanks largely to tenuous agreements between tolerant police officers and bold protestors in places like Vancouver, the politics and propaganda gets lost in the purple haze, and the copious (and conspicuous) consumption of cannabis becomes something more than just an act of defiance of authority: a lot of people simply having a good time and getting high.
    Advertisement

"4/20 is the day we all get together and celebrate our freedom to smoke marijuana in beautiful places like Vancouver, where police openly admit they won't be enforcing drug laws," Vancouver's 4/20 organizer Jacob Hunter told Cannabis Culture. "This arrangement is largely due to activist David Malmo-Levine's Hug Power protests of the 1990s that forced police to back down. In the last few years we've gone a step further with open-air vending taking place. Now, for the first time, we have the full co-operation of the City of Vancouver."

Vancouver's downtown Art Gallery plays host last year to about 13,000 blazing pot-lovers, and recent years have seen growing numbers of street entrepreneurs erecting tents and kiosks, offering open sales of every imaginable marijuana strain, extract, and edible.

"We have permits from the city for the first time this year," Hunter said. "They will be giving us Howe St. from the very beginning as well. This is going to mean a much safer atmosphere and mean we will have two stages and about double the square feet available for people. Reports say it will be a sunny day and we are expecting up to 15,000 people."
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited April 2011
    OR you can goggle it.
    Post edited by rollings on