is this now the future of concerts?

threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
as if people holding their phones up wasn't annoying enough now we got people holding up their ipad 2s??

epic-fail-photos-enjoying-a-concert-fail.jpg
condescending and sarcastic since 1980
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Haha..
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Epic fail.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • foursymbolsfoursymbols Posts: 527
    Ha that can't be real!!! I'm sorry but nuthin worse than somebody standing in front of you holding up a phone/camera the whole time, actually watching gig thru it too... :evil:
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    That person was watching hte live feed of Arcade Fire at coachella so he could get a different angle while being at the show.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    arakias wrote:
    That person was watching hte live feed of Arcade Fire at coachella so he could get a different angle while being at the show.

Well with all the massive glowing balloons over the crowd, it was probably the only way he could see what was going on up on stage.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    lol. At one of the PJ MSG shows in 2010, some broad in front of me kept calling someone and holding the phone directly in front of my line of sight. It was like the first 3-5 songs. It was the most obnoxious thing ever.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    smack it out of there hands
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I hope none of you haters watch bootleg dvds or live vids on youtube ;). I agree tho, its a pain when its in your line of sight would not be cool with an ipad :lol: )
    I hope none of you haters watch bootleg dvds or live vids on youtube ;). I agree tho, its a pain when its in your line of sight would not be cool with an ipad :lol: )

i don't....put that shit away adn enjoy the moment
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    This is getting crazy now.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    How did that person get in with it...if it's a real photo?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775

The bootleg DVD's are created from stealth filming.

Nothing says stealth like a 7.31" x 9.5" white rectangle held above your head.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    if that picture was taken in Scotland there would be a stabbed person on the ground and an ipad on ebay.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    if that picture was taken in Scotland there would be a stabbed person on the ground and an ipad on ebay.

i like you more and more everyday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    dunkman wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    dunkman wrote:

i lol'd
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792

iPad, think about it
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598

+1. :mrgreen:

also--that picture's a fake anyway.
    www.myspace.com
    brother123 wrote:

iPad, think about it

I was just kidding...I know it's a fake! :lol::lol::lol:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    dunkman wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    brother123 wrote:

iPad, think about it

why is it that hard to believe some douche took his ipad to a concert?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    81 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

i like you more and more everyday

its the avatar isnt it? people can't resist the mini kilt. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    brother123 wrote:

iPad, think about it

why is it that hard to believe some douche took his ipad to a concert?

Guess it's because I barely remember to take my cell with me when I go out... :oops: