2013 Office Baggo League

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    my care is at an all time low, in fact, i may just not care.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,815
    seriously, who really gives a shit?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    seriously, who really gives a shit?

that's a good question...but i don't care.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • its good not to care about #thestupid
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I just had a guy ask me if I cared if he went to lunch. DO you know what my answer was? :lol:
  • about whos going to the market.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I had a really witty thought to post here but then realized I don't care.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    I+don+t+care+_187c37a9fca4d1016217d1b47753e750.jpg
  • and im lying when i say..
  • if the sun comes from the west.......ill wait....
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Do I care? No.
    ELITIST FUK
    I just cehcked and I still don't care.
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    This week at work is difficult because I just really don't care; as opposed to the rest of the time, when I just merely don't care.
    ELITIST FUK
    magic number is technically 2, however, we pretty much own the tie breakers....so this afternon, we go for a division championship agaist my cute single ex baggo partner. 8-)

i do care
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    magic number is technically 2, however, we pretty much own the tie breakers....so this afternon, we go for a division championship agaist my cute single ex baggo partner. 8-)

i do care
    but we don't (care)
    that's ok...i care and having found that caring feeling once again, i'm not going to let you drag me back down into the cess pool of the non caring again.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • you'll be back
    you will not bring me back....i vow to live my life with a smile and a care in my soul.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • gross
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

is there something bothering you matt? if there is, i am here for you. i care about you buddy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

is there something bothering you matt? if there is, i am here for you. i care about you buddy.

thanks, man. that means a lot. actually, my neighbor is really pissing me off. they have 2 big dogs. they never pick up the dog shit. NEVER. i have asked them over & over again. we have one dog & always pick up his crap. and these are BIG dogs which equals BIG shits. i'm stepping in shit left & right!!! what should i do? thanks, man. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

thanks, man. that means a lot. actually, my neighbor is really pissing me off. they have 2 big dogs. they never pick up the dog shit. NEVER. i have asked them over & over again. we have one dog & always pick up his crap. and these are BIG dogs which equals BIG shits. i'm stepping in shit left & right!!! what should i do? thanks, man. :)
    I suggest you watch where you are walking :|
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    that's ok...i care and having found that caring feeling once again, i'm not going to let you drag me back down into the cess pool of the non caring again.

is she hot?
    mfc2006 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

when i find a turd in the yard while mowing, i have been known to chuck it into the street with a shovel.

in your case, i suggest putting them in a paper bag and leave said paper bag on the offenders porch with a note that says next time it will be on fire
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

is she hot?

:fp:

i just care about my fellow board members....just the kind of guy that i am.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

is she hot?

:fp:

i just care about my fellow board members....just the kind of guy that i am.

gee, that's real swell
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

I can't wait to get a Great Dane.

Poop dollah!
    81 wrote:

when i find a turd in the yard while mowing, i have been known to chuck it into the street with a shovel.

in your case, i suggest putting them in a paper bag and leave said paper bag on the offenders porch with a note that says next time it will be on fire

excellent! :twisted:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com