Options

So, Will the 2nd Leg of the Pearl Jam Tour be announced on August 24th?

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,518
edited July 2008 in The Porch
It seems that's the pattern as the Vedder Solo 2nd leg was announced two days after PJ finished with Mansfield. We could get news at the end of August! And play the "Buy 10C tickets from Goods" game all over again!!!!

Let's hope there's another leg to the PJ Tour!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,518
    BeerBaron wrote:
    There won't be another leg of the PJ tour.

Back to recording the new studio album after this. Unless they decide to do some VFC shows, which may even already be worked out. Who knows.

If they did Canadian shows, would you just hit Toronto or would you hit Montreal?
  • Options
    jmcjcjmcjc Posts: 90
    bridge school??? which might lead to santa barbara /... which might lead to san diego... and then back to seattle/??? it could happen!

sacramento , 10/30/00
    - bridge schools-
    san francisco, 7/15/06
    (berkley #1 - 4/7/08)- Ed tour
    universal city, 2009
    (oakland #1- 7/11/11) -Ed tour
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I'm not really sure where you are going with this. It appears to be some lame attempt at trash talking me, and i don't really know why.

I am just pointing out that a west coast tour is unlikely. Not that I think the west coast doesnt deserve shows.

Canada is a great place. You should come up here for a show next time they are here.

I don't think he was offending you. I think he was asking how many shows in Canada you would be/were seeing.
    model role model
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    Don't forget that Jill is pregnant. Of what I gathered by seeing her on the side of the stage in Boston, she's probably due sometime in September. Probably mid-September, considering Eddie probably wouldn't cut the solo gig that close to her due date.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi