**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:
    perhaps just for men can sponsor this movement. :lol:

If they do, I want Clyde Frazier, Keith Hernandez, and Emmitt Smith at the AET tent.

"No play for Mr Gray"

back and to the left

emmitsmithjfm.jpg
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Heisenberg wrote:

emmitsmithjfm.jpg
    Hey the grey ones are extra ticklish ;)
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:

emmitsmithjfm.jpg
    Hey the grey ones are extra ticklish ;)

hmm, that leaves me out. i'm skipping gray and going directly to white :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    MORE NEW MERCH! Unfortunately as always, it is Temporarily Out of Stock

WMA.jpg
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Heisenberg wrote:
    MORE NEW MERCH! Unfortunately as always, it is Temporarily Out of Stock

WMA.jpg

Hot damn
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    Oh, I am so in, but I will have to shave the goatee when I get there... The wife and daughter have a "No Stache Zone" in the house...

Currently like this (since 94)

Photoon2011-03-19at1540.jpg

you been that gray since 94 :shock: :P

i be in
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    edited April 2011
    mariomustache.jpg

So many choices...

** An updated image.. only featuring the mustache and this one maybe be more helpful if you are an italian or a plumber.. or both..
    Post edited by Tom K on
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    this thread is NOT official

i have been around long enough to know that the only threads that are really official have **** subject **** (asterisks) in the subject line

what is with u people?

hmmmft
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i have been around long enough to know that the only threads that are really official have **** subject **** (asterisks) in the subject line

what is with u people?

hmmmft

that's what happens when you let a newb start a thread. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Tom K wrote:

So many choices...

most do not qualify. must be a mustache

fu manchu for the win
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

what is with u people?

hmmmft

I got your asterik right here ;)

asterik.jpg
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    I think this thread should post a mustache of the day to help countdown to PJ20. I'll pick today's mustache.

4/20/2011

Snidley Whiplash:

Snidely%2BWhiplash.png
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    For the record I am in full support of the Mustache Movement. Here is a little song performed by Mr. Matt Light of the New England Patriots a few years back that is very inspirational. Maybe could become the new anthem for this movement:

http://media.waaf.com/a/8100637/matt-li ... e-song.htm
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Big Drop wrote:
    I think this thread should post a mustache of the day to help countdown to PJ20. I'll pick today's mustache.

4/20/2011

Snidley Whiplash:

Snidely%2BWhiplash.png

Brilliant. Keep up the great work
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    hmm...you think if we got enough people interested, we could rangle a pair of front row tickets for the second nights performance for the best stache? we could have a quick on stage competition prior to night ones show, or maybe during an encore break. :P everyone that enters toss in 20 bucks to the 10c charity???

that'd be $420 as the list stands. $420 you say...on 4/20 fuckin brilliant.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Tom K wrote:

I checked this out and it's actually a pretty neat site.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    hmm...you think if we got enough people interested, we could rangle a pair of front row tickets for the second nights performance for the best stache? we could have a quick on stage competition prior to night ones show, or maybe during an encore break. :P everyone that enters toss in 20 bucks to the 10c charity???

I think this is a great idea. I stand to think I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because I'm only 24 but I guess I'll just have to start growing my 'stache now.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:

I think it's definitely a good idea to include the 10C charity as part of the Mustache Movement!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Big Drop wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think this is a great idea. I stand to think I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because I'm only 24 but I guess I'll just have to start growing my 'stache now.

It's ok...I'm at a bit of a disadvantage too..I'm a chick..think how long it's going to take me to grow mine! :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    afroannnie wrote:
    It's ok...I'm at a bit of a disadvantage too..I'm a chick..think how long it's going to take me to grow mine! :lol:

http://www.eitmshow.com/pages/article.h ... le=8435922
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    81 wrote:

Come to one of my family reunions and I'll show you why being a woman doesn't necessarily hinder you in the mustache department. :shock:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

http://www.eitmshow.com/pages/article.h ... le=8435922

:lol: I heard you get extra points for fire crotch? :lol:
  • Options
    [/quote]I think this is a great idea. I stand to think I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because I'm only 24 but I guess I'll just have to start growing my 'stache now.[/quote]

It's ok...I'm at a bit of a disadvantage too..I'm a chick..think how long it's going to take me to grow mine! :lol:[/quote]

Come to one of my family reunions and I'll show you why being a woman doesn't necessarily hinder you in the mustache department. :shock:[/quote]

:D :shock:
  • Options
    Big Drop wrote:

4/20/2011

Snidley Whiplash:

Snidely%2BWhiplash.png

Outstanding idea! It's forward thinking like this that really drives the mustache movement.
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Every year in my neck of the woods there is a charity that people volunteer to shave their heads to support kids with cancer

http://www.stbaldricks.org/

We could do something similar, the catch however would be that you'd have to have your stash shaved off! Not sure anyone would be willing to go to those extremes for charity. I mean, this is the stash we're talking about.
  • Options
    It would be awesome if we could somehow turn this into a way to donate to charity. I'm sure if we all put our heads together we can come up with a "stache-worthy" way of doing that.
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Count me in on the women's division. Unfortunately, I am not currently able to grow my own, but I can either contribute to those with stick-on staches or non-permanent marker-made staches for a short period of time. Anything to help the cause
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Count me in on the women's division. Unfortunately, I am not currently able to grow my own, but I can either contribute to those with stick-on staches or non-permanent marker-made staches for a short period of time. Anything to help the cause

Welcome to the women's division! :D
    I think we need to do some more recruiting!
  • Options

YES! We are all the way up to 2 lovely ladies who are willing to flash the stache!