In-Ear Headphones

P23JP23J Posts: 103
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Just busted my bose in ear headphones this morning :cry: . I'm definitley going to have to replace them as I commute via public transportation for about an hour per day. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to get some that could potentially block the noise from a train so I don't have to have the volume so loud.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

let me talk to the woman. she has gone thru like 20 pairs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • P23JP23J Posts: 103
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

let me talk to the woman. she has gone thru like 20 pairs

Thanks. It was a complete bonehead/pre coffee/ pre 7 a.m. debacle. Walking out my door with headphones on the wire gets caught on the door knob and yanks it out of my Ipod as I was rushing to leave my place. Now only one ear works. DOH!
  • Name of Headphones
    SURE - SE115

They do not sell them at Best Buy anymore, had to order the last pair on Amazon. Excellent noice cancelling, comfortable as hell in ear headphones.

They have changed my commuting experience. 3 hours a day on train and subways - totally BLOCKED OUT!!

SURE!!!!
    "See the path Cut by the Moon, for you to Walk On"
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,410
    Klipsch S4 in-ear buds are nice. I've been using them for about a 1.5 years. I did find that the factory provided silicone bud tips were awful when using during exercising as they'd always slip out.

As ridiculous as the price is ..... I'd recommend combining the aforementioned S4 's with comply foam headphones ear tips as the are a great product. These are ear bud tips that have simply taken the sponge-like design of an ear plug and fitted it to an in-ear headphone set.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Don't have the cash for a serious pair but I don't fuck around when it comes to music (Check out my pc set up!)

I went with the Sennheisers x500 or whatever they are called and seem pretty good to me! got em for £12.95 off ebay.