Options

ISO: 1998 Christmas Single

MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
Ive almost completed my christmas single collection. However the ones that keep getting away are the '91 and '98. Really the '91 is just so expensive, but I figured I could find the '98 somewhere. Well thats harder than I thought..its very hard to find. Was just wondering if someone had an extra '98. If you have one that you could let go, PM and we can see if we can work something out. I could trade for it, or pay (but cash flow is low right now...so dont hurt a guy with a crazy price) ;);) ..Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    MedozK wrote:
    Ive almost completed my christmas single collection. However the ones that keep getting away are the '91 and '98. Really the '91 is just so expensive, but I figured I could find the '98 somewhere. Well thats harder than I thought..its very hard to find. Was just wondering if someone had an extra '98. If you have one that you could let go, PM and we can see if we can work something out. I could trade for it, or pay (but cash flow is low right now...so dont hurt a guy with a crazy price) ;);) ..Thanks
    Funny Those are the exact 2 I need to finish my collection. Ill race you to the finish line :lol::lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 126
    I have doubles of a few, but please remind me which one is the 98?
  • Options
    djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 126
    djsmoot wrote:
    I have doubles of a few, but please remind me which one is the 98?

False start. I pulled out the collection and I do not have an extra 98 (Last Kiss / Soldier of Love). Good luck.
  • Options
    I just dropped a bunch of cash for the '91...so the only one i dont have is the '98. Help guys, im very OCD and this is driving me crazy :shock:
  • Options
    Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    dwhite76 wrote:
    MedozK wrote:
    Funny Those are the exact 2 I need to finish my collection. Ill race you to the finish line :lol::lol:

I don't mind parting with mine. Do you two want to have a duel to see who gets it? Should we have a contest?

Edit:
    this guy has one too if you can trade?: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=150060
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Release Me wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    MedozK wrote:

I don't mind parting with mine. Do you two want to have a duel to see who gets it? Should we have a contest?

Edit:
    this guy has one too if you can trade?: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=150060
    He started the thread. Let him have it. Plus its the only one he needs. Its the right thing to do :D I just cant wait to feel the same great feeling he has when he completes this set. When I finish it. I am going to frame them in a 2 part frame. It looks great in my mind. I hope it looks great in person. :D Thanks for the offer.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    He started the thread. Let him have it. Plus its the only one he needs. Its the right thing to do :D I just cant wait to feel the same great feeling he has when he completes this set. When I finish it. I am going to frame them in a 2 part frame. It looks great in my mind. I hope it looks great in person. :D Thanks for the offer.
    I appreciate that, I havent been collecting long...but once I started..It became an obsession :shock:

I will feel so good, once I find the '98.....and then whats great is I have to start on all the 7" singles... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    A VERY BIG thank you to Release Me for hooking me up with a '98 single. Gave me a great deal on it...and the set is now complete..

I can now move on to 7" and 12" singles. :lol::lol: