HuMaN PlAnEt

PapPap Posts: 28,803
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    watched a couple of these episodes last week. Great show. Still wish they would bring Planet Earth back though. Something about Sigourney Weaver's voice...perfect fit.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    watched a couple of these episodes last week. Great show. Still wish they would bring Planet Earth back though. Something about Sigourney Weaver's voice...perfect fit.

Human Planet is pretty cool...I think Planet Earth is the most brilliant thing ever...but oddly enough, I didn't like Sigourney Weaver as the narrator--she just sounds so bored to me!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Disappointed I missed this. Hope they play it again soon. Planet Earth was so awesome.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    Human Planet was excellent if a little uneven in places.
    And as for Planet Earth with Sigorney Weaver, do you yourself a favour and watch it with David Attenbourgh narrating.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Pap wrote:

I watched some of this last night but fell asleep, I wished I was able to watch some more.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Hey this Looks Neat!