I hate the fluctuation in weather

Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Two fairly warm, sunny days, and now it's cool and rainy.

South Jersey weather sucks. I had the top off of my jeep, and now it's back on, anticipating this horrible rain. It's fucking cold too.

Weaksauce.
I knew it all along, see?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    ah, april in the northeast corridor....

i'm with you...on the other hand, being able to experience all 4 seasons here is great. i appreciate spring so much more after all the shitty weather we endure from january until now.

today i'm really pissed though as i had all sorts of shit i was wanting to do out in the yard. luckily i was smart enough to cut the grass after work yesterday.
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    this weather blows
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I live in north jersey and I agree. This is the crappiest spring i've ever had in my life. there's only been ONE day in the 70's/80's and only a few sunny days. the rest has just been shitty windy cold and rainy days. Like today
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    I live in north jersey and I agree. This is the crappiest spring i've ever had in my life. there's only been ONE day in the 70's/80's and only a few sunny days. the rest has just been shitty windy cold and rainy days. Like today

...it's april 16th.

:wtf: :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    It's always been said if you don't like the weather in east Tennessee just stick around for 15 minutes and it will change. Especially true in the spring and fall. One day it might be 85 and sunny, the next day it is 55 and stormy. Crazy stuff.