Options

Help! I'm going bald!

13»

Comments

• Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    WaveRyder wrote:
    Still have taken no measures except that Nioxin stuff. It doesn't work. But it makes me feel better. Ha. Eventually it'll be shaves, but I'm making it work right now.

:D
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    There is nothing you can do without spending lots of money and getting plugs... which looks weird. I've talked to men who tried rogaine, and they said it just doesn't work. Whatever little difference it makes if far less than what men are looking for once they've hit the point of trying the stuff. As for the recommendations on diet and oils and all that - it's all bullshit. Desperate measures that don't work at all.

My advice to balding men, if they ask, is to just shave it all. I know it's kind of a drag to have to shave your head everyday or every couple of days, but it's a good look IMO. I like the shaved head. :) Much better than clinging to scraps! It just doesn't look as good when a man tries to make the most out of not enough hair.. (but then, there are exceptions to everything!!)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata