Options

Alive for a bad day

not for me?not for me? Posts: 501
edited November 2008 in The Porch
I know most people on this board have probably watched this several times, but after a not so great day I came home and just watched this, and for those 6 minutes all my worries went away. I watched and couldn't help singing along and by the end I was up completely rocking out and jamming yelling "hey" with they crowd during Mike's solo. Shivers ran through my body for nearly two thirds of the song. This really changed my day, maybe my week, and if even one person watches and listens to this and feels even half as good as I did when I watched it then this was a successful thread.

http://www.mtvmusic.com/video/?id=179059
enjoy!

EDIT: If anyone has a bunch of live versions of live they would want to send to me, please PM me!
Nathan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    That was f***ing amazing, love it when the crowd is in full voice singing along, nothing tops that.
    This song makes me feel better when sung aloud.
    Is this on youtube???
    Thanks for posting.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    That was f***ing amazing, love it when the crowd is in full voice singing along, nothing tops that.
    This song makes me feel better when sung aloud.
    Is this on youtube???
    Thanks for posting.
    How can you watch that in Australia? It says it's restricted outside the US for me. :(
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    How can you watch that in Australia? It says it's restricted outside the US for me. :(
    I had no problems watching it either :confused:
    It's from Imagine In Cornice, so if you've got that, you can watch it on there :)
  • Options
    I had no problems watching it either :confused:
    It's from Imagine In Cornice, so if you've got that, you can watch it on there :)
    Oh, excellent. :) As long as I'm not missing out on anything, I'm happy.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    Try using a free proxy website and copying/pasting the link into the text bar on the site.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Options
    14RAY5514RAY55 Mami Posts: 109
    I know most people on this board have probably watched this several times, but after a not so great day I came home and just watched this, and for those 6 minutes all my worries went away. I watched and couldn't help singing along and by the end I was up completely rocking out and jamming yelling "hey" with they crowd during Mike's solo. Shivers ran through my body for nearly two thirds of the song. This really changed my day, maybe my week, and if even one person watches and listens to this and feels even half as good as I did when I watched it then this was a successful thread.

http://www.mtvmusic.com/video/?id=179059
    enjoy!

EDIT: If anyone has a bunch of live versions of live they would want to send to me, please PM me!
    That is truly AWESOME!!
    Still Alive And Well In Miami
    4-23-92 Miami,8-22-92 Miami,3-28-94 Miami,10-07-96 Ft.Laud.,9-22-98 WPB,9-23-98 WPB,8-9-00 WPB,8-10-00 WPB,4-11-03 WPB,7-16-06 S.F.,7-18-06 S.F.,7-22-06 Gorge,6-11-08 WPB,6-12-08 Tampa,10-23-10 Moun.View,10-24-10 Moun.View
  • Options

You Irishmen are strange folk hehe
    Just kidding, I like you Irish lads!
    Not sure what is going on :/
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
  • Options

worked in Hong Kong
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Amazing! Everytime I watch it at home...Amazing!

The best band on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"