Options

F/S - Ten Super Deluxe Edition (Box Set)

giventoflyjbsgiventoflyjbs Posts: 102
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
I'm looking to unload my Ten Super Deluxe Edition (Box Set). It's opened. Each record was played once, if that. The CDs were used only to rip to iTunes, and the DVD was viewed once. All contents remain and are in mint condition. Price is $125 shipped w/n U.S.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    edited April 2011
    Very good price. If I had some spare cash I'd snap it up but I don't at the mo :( Good luck with your sale! :D
    Post edited by boyo79 on
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    does that have the mtv unplugged dvd?
  • Options
    Thanks for the bump.

All right, people. Lots of views, but no bites yet. Let's do this! :D
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    does that have the mtv unplugged dvd?

yes it does
  • Options
    Just for clarification, I'm selling the Super Deluxe Edition, seen here:

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1940
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    good luck with the sale :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    good luck with the sale :)

Thanks Dimitris. :D
  • Options
    That's awesome; I would love to have it but don't know if I can afford it now. What I really wanted was the unplugged dvd. But--I have an unplugged boot cd and it has a lot more songs on it than what it says in that link you just posted. Are those the only songs on there? Am I seeing that right?
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    That's awesome; I would love to have it but don't know if I can afford it now. What I really wanted was the unplugged dvd. But--I have an unplugged boot cd and it has a lot more songs on it than what it says in that link you just posted. Are those the only songs on there? Am I seeing that right?

Yes, that's right. The band trimmed it down for the official DVD. I have the boot, too. The picture quality on the official is much better (and no timers blocking the view).
  • Options
    you can't buy it?? I haven't seen it anywhere to buy it. I have the audio. :)
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    you can't buy it?? I haven't seen it anywhere to buy it. I have the audio. :)

There's a bootleg video of the whole show out there. Not for buying. For trading. Never buy unofficial boots, video or audio.
  • Options
    trading? unaware of the lingo. unofficial? yes, I'm an amateur, a novice. I just know that I've tried to find it, and can't. The audio I have was given to me as a gift. no idea where he got it. :oops:
  • Options
    uh oh, wait.....that's my favorite PJ CD EVER! Are you telling me that if something happens to that CD I won't be able to get another one like it??
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    trading? unaware of the lingo. unofficial? yes, I'm an amateur, a novice. I just know that I've tried to find it, and can't. The audio I have was given to me as a gift. no idea where he got it. :oops:

Unofficial means not released by the band. Trading, well, that means trading. Like I'll send you a copy of the bootleg DVD if you send me a copy of Yield on vinyl. ;) Not that I have a copy of the bootleg DVD.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    EmBleve wrote:
    uh oh, wait.....that's my favorite PJ CD EVER! Are you telling me that if something happens to that CD I won't be able to get another one like it??
    He's referring to the official dvd release of the Unplugged performance. The audio cd that you have is a bootleg of that performance plus other songs.
    If youre worried about something happening to that cd, make a extra copy or two of that cd. Plus, you can find mp3's of that cd very easily on the internet.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:

Now I'm really confused. The only officially released (that is, by the band) version of Unplugged is the DVD that came with the box set that I'm selling. If you lost your bootleg cd of the audio Unplugged, I'm sure anyone on this board would happily point you in the direction of a site where you can download that audio for free. For example:

http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules ... D&ext.html
  • Options
    All right, back to business. Anyone interested in this box set? Don't be shy...
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:

Unofficial means not released by the band. Trading, well, that means trading. Like I'll send you a copy of the bootleg DVD if you send me a copy of Yield on vinyl. ;) Not that I have a copy of the bootleg DVD.
    ah yes, I concluded this... I do not have Yield on vinyl. :cry: damnit. 8-)
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    ah yes, I concluded this... I do not have Yield on vinyl. :cry: damnit. 8-)

Check your PM's.
  • Options
    bump for evening crowd on the East Coast...
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I could be convinced to sell mine..i paid 140 euros for it..the shipping would be dependant on where you live though.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Let me know when you're unloading the vs/vitalogy one...that's the one I'm after...
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    I could be convinced to sell mine..i paid 140 euros for it..the shipping would be dependant on where you live though.

Huh? I'm selling mine.
  • Options
    Let me know when you're unloading the vs/vitalogy one...that's the one I'm after...

Never bought it. Decided not to get anymore of these, because the Ten version just sat on my shelf gathering dust.
  • Options
    Bump for the West Coast evening crew...
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bumpity, bump, bump.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    I'm looking to unload my Ten Super Deluxe Edition (Box Set). It's opened. Each record was played once, if that. The CDs were used only to rip to iTunes, and the DVD was viewed once. All contents remain and are in mint condition. Price is $125 shipped w/n U.S.

Hey all. I'm still trying to unload this box set. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    May want to lower the price. It's $130 brand new on Amazon.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....