A Lifetime In Polaroids

loveontwolegsloveontwolegs Posts: 501
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
A man took a polaroid every day from 1979 to his death in 1997. Amazing and sad all rolled up.

http://photooftheday.hughcrawford.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    that's dedication.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I think this is pretty cool. John Waters has done this since 1992 every time someone new enters his home. Friend, Family member, pizza guy, UPS guy, doesn't matter, you're getting your picture taken by John Waters.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Thanks for posting. Incredibly beautiful and heartbreaking is exactly right. Just imagine what the memory of each of our lives would be like if we each did the same...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • sabreleafsabreleaf Posts: 310
    Would be a waste of film for me. I hardly aged over the years. 41 and still get ID for beer. Then they don't believe me half the time. Oh well better than the other way around I guess.
    sabreleaf wrote:
    Would be a waste of film for me. I hardly aged over the years. 41 and still get ID for beer. Then they don't believe me half the time. Oh well better than the other way around I guess.
    Nobody is ever a waste of film...you could be documenting that you have youthful genes...maybe you are right...it might spark the interest of science to turn you into a lab rat... :think:
    sabreleaf wrote:
    Nobody is ever a waste of film...you could be documenting that you have youthful genes...maybe you are right...it might spark the interest of science to turn you into a lab rat... :think:
    HAHAH..I can be a lab rat. Whats it pay
    sabreleaf wrote:
    sabreleaf wrote:
    HAHAH..I can be a lab rat. Whats it pay

not much I be believe...but I bet they get lots of drugs :lol::lol::lol:

good morning starshine...I bring you peaaace...I bring you loooove ;)
    Whooo Hoooo :twisted:
    sorry to the OP :oops:

to maintain thread integrity:

http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/ ... oto-a-day/
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Amazing.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    This is amazing! Thank you so much for this. beautiful...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Wow. That's intense.

The giant eyeball person is pretty creepy.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • so beautiful, so amazing to see
    i think it's a great way to document your life
    pictures can say endless things, a new thing every time you look

thanks for sharing OP
    beautiful