Tote bags

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Been thinking of providing my designs on tote bags (i.e. http://www.etsy.com/listing/61798873/5-against-1-8x10 or http://www.etsy.com/listing/42641278/wave-4x6). Would you guys be interested in seeing these offered if I was to make them? :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    good job!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Paulina87 wrote:
    good job!!!
    Thank you!

The shirts have sold well, just wondered if tote bags would be something that folks would like to see offered too :)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,979
    how about the ever elusive laptop bag?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    how about the ever elusive laptop bag?
    The silkscreener doesn't offer that option. I figure the tote bag is more of a universal item that would work for everyone though :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    would it be a canvas/cotton tote bag?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Yup!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Yup!

okay...I'd buy one then!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    hell yes. those look great!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • ccjackccjack Posts: 134
    cool, I'd buy one too!
    "Push me and I will resist"
    Thanks for the feedback, I think I shall go for it! :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i need a lap top bag, coffee mug and socks. thanks in advacnce
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Anything else? Underoos? Beer cozy? 5' inflatable globe to place on one's lawn year round? :D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Chiqui, would you be at all interested in putting your tree design on one too?
    I'd love that one on a dark green or brown bag. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    yes, I would get one. The PJ ones are cool, and I would like to see the tree design the poster was referring to. Just a tip that would help me, personally, to get one: make sure the handles are long enough to easily throw over the shoulder! :D I hate it when bags only have a handle long enough to carry over your forearm. ;)
    justam wrote:
    I've thought about that, if there is enough of a demand I'd be happy to do it! I have to create new screens to do tote bags since the original design for the shirt is too tall, so just want to be sure I'd get customers after spending the money to do it :)

EmBleve yep I'm checking on that, I like ones I can put over my shoulder too!
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    EmBleve wrote:
    yes, I would get one. The PJ ones are cool, and I would like to see the tree design the poster was referring to. Just a tip that would help me, personally, to get one: make sure the handles are long enough to easily throw over the shoulder! :D I hate it when bags only have a handle long enough to carry over your forearm. ;)

this^^

Beautiful work chiquimonkey!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I would definetely love one.... You know I enjoy your work... Thank you. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    Anything else? Underoos? Beer cozy? 5' inflatable globe to place on one's lawn year round? :D

nope, that's all for me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

nope, that's all for me.
    :D
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    Tote this..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    justam wrote:
    I've thought about that, if there is enough of a demand I'd be happy to do it! I have to create new screens to do tote bags since the original design for the shirt is too tall, so just want to be sure I'd get customers after spending the money to do it :)

EmBleve yep I'm checking on that, I like ones I can put over my shoulder too!

ok :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Well I've placed the order for the 5 Against 1 design! It will be in white on a black 100% canvas bag, the dimensions are as follows:

10.5"W x 8.5W", handles are a 11.25" drop (plenty of room to swing over your shoulder :) ) I'll put a pic up of how it'll look when I get some time this weekend and then let you guys know when they're for sale!

For the tree design, they don't have brown bags, but I'm thinking of doing a natural canvas bag with the tree done in chocolate brown...what do you guys think?
    Got the listing up! :D

http://www.etsy.com/listing/72356800/5- ... n-tote-bag

This is what the tree one will look like:

tree-1.jpg

I'll be working with my silkscreener on that one to then put up on my shop :) lemee know what you guys think!
    Got the listing up! :D

http://www.etsy.com/listing/72356800/5- ... n-tote-bag

This is what the tree one will look like:

tree-1.jpg

I'll be working with my silkscreener on that one to then put up on my shop :) lemee know what you guys think!
    *bump* for the Monday morning crowd!
    I think it looks good. :thumbup:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    I think it looks good. :thumbup:
    Thanks!