veddertown
RKCNDY
boyo79
sdriscol29
mickeyrat
Chrisilein
dimitrispearljam
LukinFan

4/20 Update: We are no longer accepting donations. 8-)

4/18 Update: Update PM sent out to everyone. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

It all started a couple of years ago when a bunch of people on the old forum chipped in and bought Demetrios a PJ/RHCP 1991 poster as a Christmas present – basically a way of saying thank you to everything that he does for everyone on the forum. Following D, others including myself, arq, ZiggyStar, mfc2006, dimitrispearljam, Catefrances, Pearl Drummer, elwayvedder, Tuolumne Mama, Little Dirty Tom, and most recently Black Diamond (and sons) have all been graciously awarded their holy grails.

Well, it's that time again - this time it's for Chime (Pippa)!

Just like the others, Black Diamond at first was a little hesitant about allowing us to do this for him, but after a few PMs, he finally caved. So, now it’s his turn to pick the next recipient for the holy grail and he choose Chime. He wrote a little something about why he choose her:

Chime is one of the coolest people you can possibly imagine. Her first instinct is to always post helpful hints to everyone here and always thinks of others first. I have had the personal pleasure of meeting her and not only is she a terrific and fun loving person, but gives the best nickel tour of London.

Here is Chime’s top three holy grails:

1. 2006 Women's Owl Hoodie (Size: Small)
2. Live on Two Legs vinyl
3. Picks – anything but Mike (she already has a couple of Mike picks)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=154074

If you would like to contribute towards Chime’s holy grail, please PM me. After you PM me, I'll send you my paypal address and we'll go from there. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, dimitrispearljam, or FenwayFaithful. And if you cannot contribute anything at this time, it's okay, a BUMP will work out nicely, too. Thanks!
www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
1998: Birmingham
2000: Charlotte, Tampa
2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
2004: Kissimmee
2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
2010: MSG2
2012: Music Midtown
2014: Memphis
2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1