Options

10 club dont change a thing

inmyohiotreeinmyohiotree Posts: 329
edited April 2011 in The Porch
the thing that was so over looked after this past week is that how amazing after 20 years... 20 years!!!! is that pj or eddie shows produce such a high demand for tickets. tickets are just as tough to get now as they were in 92. freaking awesome. eddie i hope you rock on for another 20 years maybe even wheel out on stage in your 70's i know i will be there right with you. ten club dont change a thing at least you give us the chance to buy tickets. see you in detroit and chicago can't wait :D
Brooklyn 1,2 13
Chicago EV 08 11 13
Cleveland 94 98 03 06 10
Cincinatti 06
Columbus 00 03 10
Detroit 06 EV 11 14
Grand Rapids 06
Hershey 03
Jacksonville EV 12
Moline 14
Montreal 05
Milwaukee EV 08
Nobelsville 03
Ottawa 05
Pittsburgh 06 13
Toledo 96 04

WRIGLEY 13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    the thing that was so over looked after this past week is that how amazing after 20 years... 20 years!!!! is that pj or eddie shows produce such a high demand for tickets. tickets are just as tough to get now as they were in 92. freaking awesome. eddie i hope you rock on for another 20 years maybe even wheel out on stage in your 70's i know i will be there right with you. ten club dont change a thing at least you give us the chance to buy tickets. see you in detroit and chicago can't wait :D
    Here here!! I think it is awesome that Ed and Pearl Jam as a whole are still so much in demand with a rabid fanbase, 20 years on. That is really something to be celebrated.

And, there is no question; we are a hard bunch to please. ;)
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    wasn't overlooked on my end

i think its as awesome as awesome can be :D

and i'm looking forward to rocking out or folking out (in ed's case) or however it goes

for at least 20 more years

more than happy :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    hockeygrrlhockeygrrl Posts: 141

+1,000,000! see you in Detroit!
    <b>One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain</b> <i>~Bob Marley</i>
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    Yes thank you for everything you do 10 club...........start refunding or kicking out repeat bitching people
    true fans would not bitch all the time so it would not be a loss. we all would be better with out all the bitching and negative people here .this is PJ20......an amazing year for any true PJ fan :mrgreen:
    ajb
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    wpg pearl wrote:
    Yes thank you for everything you do 10 club...........start refunding or kicking out repeat bitching people
    true fans would not bitch all the time so it would not be a loss. we all would be better with out all the bitching and negative people here .this is PJ20......an amazing year for any true PJ fan :mrgreen:

So 10C should be ran as a dictatorship than is what your saying.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    i think what was said was people need to quit moaning and bitching and be thankful 10 club gives us the access we have to best band in the world. they dont have to give us anything. be thankful you get what you get and if you get shut out of tickets( which i have a few times in 20 years) suck it up and if you want to go bad enough there are plenty of options. hope for the best but prepare for the worst. if you have to pay you have to pay moaning and bitching wont magically let tickets appear in your cart ;)
    Brooklyn 1,2 13
    Chicago EV 08 11 13
    Cleveland 94 98 03 06 10
    Cincinatti 06
    Columbus 00 03 10
    Detroit 06 EV 11 14
    Grand Rapids 06
    Hershey 03
    Jacksonville EV 12
    Moline 14
    Montreal 05
    Milwaukee EV 08