Jared Leto as the mighty K.C.

Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.nme.com/news/30-seconds-to-mars/55952

Say what you want Jared but I'd say you were copping for a role. Regardless of who gets it, no one will top Joe Andersons potential.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I love Jared and Kurt so I'm not biased either side

I think it was for the Last Days film? Or was it the rumoured one that was more recent?
    Anyway, I think he did a good job, reminding us of Kurt as well as probably introducing new people to Kurt Cobain. Of course, no one could ever be Kurt and imitations don't come that close. But I don't see any harm in it. Just a celebration, that's why he did it. As a tribute.

Thought this was important to add:
    Jared Leto wrote:
    I heard today was the day Kurt passed away 17 years ago. Can’t believe it’s been that long. So grateful for his contribution and inspiration. Not sure I’d be doing this if it weren’t for him. He gave us all permission to create no matter what our skill set and reminded me that dreams are possible. Thanks for that. This made me recall a short piece of film I shot when I heard they were making a film celebrating his life. I made it to explore the character and explore creative possibilities. I never sent it to the studio or to anyone but thought I’d share it now…"
  • Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
    I love Jared and Kurt so I'm not biased either side

I think it was for the Last Days film? Or was it the rumoured one that was more recent?
    Anyway, I think he did a good job, reminding us of Kurt as well as probably introducing new people to Kurt Cobain. Of course, no one could ever be Kurt and imitations don't come that close. But I don't see any harm in it. Just a celebration, that's why he did it. As a tribute.

Thought this was important to add:
    Jared Leto wrote:
    I heard today was the day Kurt passed away 17 years ago. Can’t believe it’s been that long. So grateful for his contribution and inspiration. Not sure I’d be doing this if it weren’t for him. He gave us all permission to create no matter what our skill set and reminded me that dreams are possible. Thanks for that. This made me recall a short piece of film I shot when I heard they were making a film celebrating his life. I made it to explore the character and explore creative possibilities. I never sent it to the studio or to anyone but thought I’d share it now…"

Agreed!