Rockband Ten Album Battle

eknuckleseknuckles Posts: 10
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi everyone!
Well I was checking out the whole PJ Rockband thing and noticed all the mixed feedback as far as rockband goes, but I love playing PJ on rockband and I'm hooping others here do too! I very recently created a Worldwide Battle with the Ten album as the setlist ^_^. I'll personally be trying to best everyone on Saturday 12-5PM PST, and was hoping that a few rockband fans who have the ten album and the live version of Alive on their Xbox 360, RB3 plus a gold membership to play online(I'm asking for a lot aren't I -_-"...) to message me here so we can all gather up and have fun playing the songs we love from the band we are big fans of :)

The Ten album isn't exactly 5 hours but I'm hoping I'll have enough people from the Ten Club who share my interest to rock out afterward to anything else we want! I've been busy with school and can't wait to hit EV's notes, or get down on those drums, or any instrument so long as I get to play!

Anyhow I'm ranting now and I'm hoping people reply and that people who don't like any of this know that I acknowledge them and understand and hope they keep my first thread positive and awesome!

If you want to see the battle info just go to the RB forums, I posted the battle under Ten Going on Twenty so it should be easy to find. I'd post a link but I can't remember if that's against the rules? >_< Anyhow I'll play it safe and just let everyone google it or something.

Hope to hear from bunches of you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    If I could figure out how to use that guitar then i would contemplate buying it...lol
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • eknuckleseknuckles Posts: 10
    It really does get fun when you get used to it. And now they got a real electric guitar so that's awesome. I've yet to get it though.