gibson custom pro les paul

gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,171
edited April 2011 in Musicians and Gearheads
WOW...check out these guitar center platinum exclusive les paul pro customs..... man that pelham blue one is a beauty. when you click the link click on "view store inventory" and you get actual photos and more info on the guitars that are available for purchase. i want the blue one...

http://platinum.guitarcenter.com/promo/ ... mplateID=1
"You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    WOW...check out these guitar center platinum exclusive les paul pro customs..... man that pelham blue one is a beauty. when you click the link click on "view store inventory" and you get actual photos and more info on the guitars that are available for purchase. i want the blue one...

Pelham Blue might be my favourite Gibson colour.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Very nice!!
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425

It's my 3rd favorite finish.....I love the Silverburst and the Triburst.....I narrowed it down to those 3 colors when buying my LP Custom. That hunter green color it changes to with the Custom's appointments is just so tasty looking.
  • DewieCox wrote:

It's my 3rd favorite finish.....I love the Silverburst and the Triburst.....I narrowed it down to those 3 colors when buying my LP Custom. That hunter green color it changes to with the Custom's appointments is just so tasty looking.
    i like the silverburst as well, but my faves in order are honeyburst, alpine white, and that pelham blue color. i will have to check out that triburst, as i have never seen it.

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    i like the silverburst as well, but my faves in order are honeyburst, alpine white, and that pelham blue color. i will have to check out that triburst, as i have never seen it.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:5,s:0

That's quite a link I found......May have got that color, but they don't do the finish on the back of the body and neck, like the Silverburst
    DewieCox wrote:

Silverburst never did it for me for some reason...
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • DewieCox wrote:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:5,s:0

That's quite a link I found......May have got that color, but they don't do the finish on the back of the body and neck, like the Silverburst
    oh yeah, THAT triburst. lol :oops: :oops:

i absolutely love that finish. i was so close to getting that when i got my alpine white custom. i kind of had buyers remorse at that time, but i always wanted a white custom that yellowed over time like Randy Rhoads' old white custom, so that is why i got the white over the triburst.

• Silverburst never did it for me for some reason...
    my bass player's uncle is a vintage guitar dealer, and in his shop they refer to the silverburst as "hoosierburst" for some reason...most of his customers are professional players, and i don't know of any hoosiers around here or on the national scene that play a LP with that silverburst finish..only badass guitarists lol...

Silverburst never did it for me for some reason...
    my bass player's uncle is a vintage guitar dealer, and in his shop they refer to the silverburst as "hoosierburst" for some reason...most of his customers are professional players, and i don't know of any hoosiers around here or on the national scene that play a LP with that silverburst finish..only badass guitarists lol...
    It sounds stupid, but they just throw me off, they look like I'm looking at a black and white picture, even though I know I'm not...

But black guitars I don't have the same problem.
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    I like the classsic burst colors more. Cherry burst, honey burst and tobacco burst.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....