Happy wedding day, Helen!

2»

Comments

• Aww thank you all so much. I only really got back online yesterday and spent that entire time uploading pics :mrgreen:

Here are a few... I don't really wanna upload pics of others but didn't wanna have just a load of me :mrgreen: so I've kinda gone half way... hope the link works

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=353724&id=648930914&l=89b38f9722

Seriously, I really appreciate all the wellwishing. We had SUCH an amazing day! The Gods were really smiling on us! :D and we haven't stopped smiling since too!

Congrats :)

The pictures are great

You both look cute together
    and Helen, you look beautiful in your wedding dress. it's really pretty :)

Best wishes for the future
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Aww thank you all so much. I only really got back online yesterday and spent that entire time uploading pics :mrgreen:

Here are a few... I don't really wanna upload pics of others but didn't wanna have just a load of me :mrgreen: so I've kinda gone half way... hope the link works

Seriously, I really appreciate all the wellwishing. We had SUCH an amazing day! The Gods were really smiling on us! :D and we haven't stopped smiling since too!

Congrats :)

The pictures are great

You both look cute together
    and Helen, you look beautiful in your wedding dress. it's really pretty :)

Best wishes for the future
    Thank you :D that's really sweet of you... I don't know how I'm gonna bring myself to put it away :( EVER! I might have to be one of those crazy people who do their shopping in it every now and then or just go to the cinema or something :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • That's why she hasn't been around for a while... Good luck and congratulations!!! :D
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Congratulations Helen and Mr. Helen! :lol:

The photos are just beautiful, look at you in the ocean! Very PJ of you, my dear.

Love, LOVE, LOVE your dress. You are lovely in it! (And the guy's awfully cute, too.)

Best wishes to you!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Aww thank you all so much. I only really got back online yesterday and spent that entire time uploading pics :mrgreen:

I like the pictures!
    You look so happy. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    You look beautiful Helen...just gorgeous and I love your dress...the shorter length is so pretty!

I thought it cute you holding your shoes ;)

You make a lovely couple .... best wishes always! :clap:
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Congratulations Helen, and may the days after be only better than the ones before. Happy your day was spectacular!
    :mrgreen: Thank you all... still can't believe it's all done! I'm so glad I went for the shorter dress, especially with the beach shots... although I think I was always going for a shorter one anyway.

A couple of little things went wrong and I'm sooooooooo glad they did cos it lightened everything up. I ended up walking up the aisle to the wrong song. I was waiting with my dad just outside the door and I could see the lads playing around with the cd player and then Ave Maria came on :mrgreen: I thought 'that's the wrong song' :shock: but I just wanted to get up there anyway so I pretty much laughed my way up to him.

I was also really dreading the first dance, we had Falling Slowly. My friends 5 year old asked me earlier in the night if she could Irish dance around us for the first dance :mrgreen: We of course said yes... it was really really really cute and I'm delighted she did it. It was made even more special by the fact that this time last year she couldn't even walk and they thought she might die (turned out to be some kinda virus). The following day she said that was her favourite part of the day :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    oh and my sister made that cake :shock: isn't it gorgeous?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Congrats again Helen ... and thanks to you and Mr Helen ;) ... for such a wonderful day :mrgreen: It was great to see you both so happy :D all the photos are awesome.

It was a ton of fun (btw what were you meant to walk up the aisle to?)

Wonder if Sian would mind if you wore your dress to her wedding?? :shock: :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Congrats again Helen ... and thanks to you and Mr Helen ;) ... for such a wonderful day :mrgreen: It was great to see you both so happy :D all the photos are awesome.

It was a ton of fun (btw what were you meant to walk up the aisle to?)

Wonder if Sian would mind if you wore your dress to her wedding?? :shock: :lol:
    Thank you, and everyone else, for coming too :D it was lovely that people went to such an effort.

Lol, I'd only picked canon in d, which is the one they always have in the films, only cos I wanted my niece as part of the procession and so not singing. It wasn't something I'd my heart set on anyway so it didn't matter and nobody noticed so it was grand! :mrgreen:

Hahaha, that's a brilliant idea! Maybe I could dye it yellow or something? Or Mr Helen could wear it :D . He DID actually try it on the following night for me and his sisters... it was hilarious... and quite weird :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jethrojam420jethrojam420 Posts: 1,075
    congrats Helen :) ...actually you "picked" a really nice song to walk down with - my bride is walking to Chris Cornell's version in May...
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
    congrats Helen :) ...actually you "picked" a really nice song to walk down with - my bride is walking to Chris Cornell's version in May...
    Ah cool, I think I just had the Russell Watson version :D . Wow, you're organised... I only 'planned' mine the day before I was travelling over to Ireland and it was a bit of a panic, wasn't something I'd given much thought to!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :mrgreen:

Yep... you could dye your dress and use it again!
    redrock wrote:
    :mrgreen:

Yep... you could dye your dress and use it again!
    :mrgreen: BRILLIANT! I've got two weddings to go to in November! And a couple of BBQ's in between :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Your photos are gorgeous Helen. I love, love, love the ocean one. You look so happy and free-spirited. Congrats again to both of you.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Your photos are gorgeous Helen. I love, love, love the ocean one. You look so happy and free-spirited. Congrats again to both of you.
    Thank you :D there's millions of those pictures and it was a lot of fun.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jethrojam420jethrojam420 Posts: 1,075
    Ah cool, I think I just had the Russell Watson version :D . Wow, you're organised... I only 'planned' mine the day before I was travelling over to Ireland and it was a bit of a panic, wasn't something I'd given much thought to!

Organized? hehe no way. the only thing i get to do in my wedding is pick a few songs that I want...So of course i had to incorporate a few songs sung to the key of grunge....keeping in mind many are dark depressing songs it really wasnt that difficult to pick the 3 that arent :lol:
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02

Organized? hehe no way. the only thing i get to do in my wedding is pick a few songs that I want...So of course i had to incorporate a few songs sung to the key of grunge....keeping in mind many are dark depressing songs it really wasnt that difficult to pick the 3 that arent :lol:
    Jealous :oops: :mrgreen: men seem to get all the nice bits!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life