Options

Eddie evel Knievel pick tee shirts?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    It would make a perfect Wishlist Foundation shirt! I would buy it that's for sure!
    By the way, I got one of those picks after the Santa Cruz show ;-)

nice.. LukinTimer was nice enough to let us photo hers (from LA2!), hence the shirt :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    Yeah, nicely done. Just sent a link to my banker to see if she can pick up a couple on this weeks dole...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I just saw it Foxy. Excellent job! The only thing I would "wish" for is the women's sizes :-)

Drop down menu has a bunch of ladies sizes.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    I see another $20 donation to Wishlist in the near future hear. It will look great along with my McCready T!
    For Rent
  • Options
    I see another $20 donation to Wishlist in the near future hear. It will look great along with my McCready T!

Shirts are only available until Wednesday
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Okum wrote:
    Shirts are only available until Wednesday

Is the site down???
  • Options
    Is the site down???

It's working for me, we just have Wednesday as a deadline so we can get the order back in time to ship out before the tour.
  • Options
    Okum wrote:
    It's working for me, we just have Wednesday as a deadline so we can get the order back in time to ship out before the tour.

thanks its working fine. :)

Are you the printer?
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    Love the new designs, BUT I think I am going to have to pass. I don't love the shirts Wishlist is printing on - I find the neck way too thick and the cotton is too heavy for me (sorry, I know I am in the minority, but I prefer my t shirts thinner and softer) - am I right in assuming they are the same as the previous EV pick shirts in t-shirt style?
  • Options
    mjb wrote:
    Love the new designs, BUT I think I am going to have to pass. I don't love the shirts Wishlist is printing on - I find the neck way too thick and the cotton is too heavy for me (sorry, I know I am in the minority, but I prefer my t shirts thinner and softer) - am I right in assuming they are the same as the previous EV pick shirts in t-shirt style?

I'm pretty sure they are the same style like the last shirts.
  • Options
    mjb wrote:

The Smile shirts are different
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Someone paid 200+ dollars for a guitar pick?!?!?!?!

Holy cow

Let's get those babies up for charity auction! Ridiculous!

If it was one of you guys.. you're NUCKIN' FUTZ!!!!
    Just me
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    mjb wrote:

The Wishlist ladies t's are nice. I see what you mean about heavy shirts tho, especially because you wear t's mostly in warmer times of year and in the sun, they can really make you too hot.

peace
    Just me
  • Options
    Okum wrote:
    The Smile shirts are different

Different as in the thin type?
  • Options
    Are these and the other new shirts going to be available at the Wishlist parties this tour, or are the only going to be online? If they're going to be at the preparties I'll definitely be grabbing a few different ones, but as of now I don't think I'll be able to preorder any online.
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    I have a mccready pick the funny thing is...I actually use it. I don't think he wants it to be a waste :)
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    Okum wrote:

sweet! :)

i have something cool that will be shipped to you tomorrow! ;)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    sweet! :)

i have something cool that will be shipped to you tomorrow! ;)

Can't wait. You Rock!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    mjb wrote:

They are the same.. Gildan Ultra Cotton. They are a heavier type of t-shirt and the majority of people prefer them over the softer American Apparel type of shirts. They're pretty sturdy, barely shrink at all and are pretty accurate size-wise.

Personally, I *love* the AA shirts and would always chose them over the Gildan, but as Okum said, this time around we're trying something new with the "Smile" shirts - they're still the Gildan brand, but they are described as softer & lighter (I assume closer to softness of the American Apparel shirts, but still sturdy and not as shrinky-dinky as AA). We'll see how they are!

Thanks for the input :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    If people want a different style of shirt we can look at giving more options in the future
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Leftover shirts and other goodies from 2008 fundraisers back on website for donation....

http://wishlistfoundation.org/shop/catalog/
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    love those shirts! :)
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Sweet! Grabbed myself an Ed Evel Pick shirt, an Ed Wave shirt, and a Boom shirt. Good to see the stuff back in stock! Go Wishlist!!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    I want one too.
  • Options
    wow - glad I checked this topic. didn't know the shirts were being made.
    just ordered a blue ev pick shirt.
    may order a wave pick shirt in the near future.
    6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/7/95, 7/10/98, 7/12/98, 7/13/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/27/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/7/06. 7/9/06, 7/10/06
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    bump.... remaining shirts from 2008 fundraisers back up....

http://wishlistfoundation.org/shop/catalog
    wishlistfoundation.org