Options

who wants a dusseldorf?

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,922
    PJPixie wrote:
    are you kidding me?

nope. do a search for demetrios & dusseldorf.

i was trying to help a friend out with la2 ed tickets. anybody selling just 1 or even two tickets. i would buy the tickets, and for their kind heart of selling them to me (so my friends could be happy) .. i would give them the poster for free.

yep, i'm nuts. but, i would do anything to put a smile on a friends face. but that didn't work at all. :(
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    demetrios wrote:
    nope. do a search for demetrios & dusseldorf.

i was trying to help a friend out with la2 ed tickets. anybody selling just 1 or even two .. i would buy the tickets, and for their kind heart of selling them, so my friends could be happy, i would give them the poster for free.

yep, i'm nuts. but, i would do anything to put a smile on a friends face. but that didn't work at all. :(

You really are one of the good guys!! I worked the LA 1 and 2 show fundraisers and was there to witness your donations!! YOU RULE!
    OK, now I'm on a mission to find a Dusseldorf. I actually went to that show and wasn't able to get a poster. I did however get a poster from all the other European shows I attended!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    pixie check your pms
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,922
    PJPixie wrote:
    You really are one of the good guys!! I worked the LA 1 and 2 show fundraisers and was there to witness your donations!! YOU RULE!

thanks! :)