Options

Elaine Benes Vs Sweet Dee

The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
The two best female sitcom characters of all time. A lot of similarities between the two. Which one is better/funnier?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    sweet dee is hotter but elaine is funnier
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    sweet dee is hotter but elaine is funnier

hmmm...the hotter debate is something I didn't think about. I think I'd rather do elaine and drink with Dee. Either way you're in good hands

I'm torn on who is funnier. they're both awesome
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    elaine

/thread
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Elaine was super hot, especially in those last few seasons. Deandra Reynolds is real nice, but I think Elaine takes it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Benes all the way
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    elanie!!!!! i don't know who sweet dee is?
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    elanie!!!!! i don't know who sweet dee is?

Ok that makes 2 of us :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    alwasys sunny in philiadelphia chick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    after careful consideration.....gotta go w/ Elaine.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230
    not a huge always sunny fan.....but elaine benes will take this over anyone. no contest.

STELLA!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Elaine. She's hotter and funnier by a long margin. She may have been the funniest person on the funniest comedy of all time.

Dee isn't that funny or hot really. I think she's the weak link on the show. It's funny the way the dudes shit on her all the time. She really doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Elaine Benes.

I love Sunny, but this isn't comparable. Is there really nobody else that comes closer than Sweet Dee?
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    Elaine. She's hotter and funnier by a long margin. She may have been the funniest person on the funniest comedy of all time.

Dee isn't that funny or hot really. I think she's the weak link on the show. It's funny the way the dudes shit on her all the time. She really doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Elaine Benes.

I love Sunny, but this isn't comparable. Is there really nobody else that comes closer than Sweet Dee?

if we're talking pure comedy, diane or rebecca from cheers should be high on this list too.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,735
    Elaine is funnier and hotter. No doubt about it.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

if we're talking pure comedy, diane or rebecca from cheers should be high on this list too.

Elaine crushs them. Crushes.

i think if you are looking for hot chicks from comedy's you have to look at friends to find some hot competition. although as characters, i would still go with elaine
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,725
    Elaine by a mile. She puts asses in the seats.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    wow, sweet dee needs some love.

I think she's the best actor on that show. charlie is by far the best character, but sweet dee is tremendous.

the halloween episode is awesome. when she's the bird. hahaha, that is some hilarious shit

elaine is great...I think it neck and neck (bird pun not intended)

EDIT: for those not watching always sunny...you are missing out. get with it
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Elaine crushs them. Crushes.

i think if you are looking for hot chicks from comedy's you have to look at friends to find some hot competition. although as characters, i would still go with elaine

elaine wins verses any of them. i wouldn't say she crushes diane or rebecca though. the sam and diane storyline is one of the funniest one's in all of tv history. fact.
    chinese-happy.jpg