Email fight

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Sorry TA, gonna go ahead and suggest this isn't worth it's own thread ;)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Rygar wrote:

TA's in timeout.
    Rygar wrote:

TA's in timeout.

okay i gotta ask d-man.. what is that apostrophe for?? i hate to be anal about superfluous apostrophes but after a while they drive me mental. well????????????? :P 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Rygar wrote:

TA's in timeout.

okay i gotta ask d-man.. what is that apostrophe for?? i hate to be anal about superfluous apostrophes but after a while they drive me mental. well????????????? :P 8-)

So you figured you'd throw some superfluous question marks at me? I apologize for my poor grammer.

So you figured you'd throw some superfluous question marks at me? I apologize for my poor grammer.

yes i figured i would.... you got a problem with that????????? ;) :P :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    they got sacked for that shit?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this thread, brought to you by the letter i.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    made me laugh...they are so much like each other

could be best buddies....except for the jealousy that gets in the way
    pandora wrote:
    made me laugh...they are so much like each other

could be best buddies....except for the jealousy that gets in the way

Don't mess with a woman's sandwich.

(proper apostrophe placement, for those keeping tabs)
  • Rygar wrote:

TA's in timeout.

CF, I am pretty sure that DM used his apostrophe appropriately. TA's is a contraction of TA IS. Same if he said HE'S in timeout.

CF, I am pretty sure that DM used his apostrophe appropriately. TA's is a contraction of TA IS. Same if he said HE'S in timeout.

oh no you didn't :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264

+1 :D:D:D
    81 wrote:

its true. i was drinking last night and clearly wasnt thinking straight. i apologise to you Dman for my overzealous drunken punctuation nazism.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    81 wrote:

its true. i was drinking last night and clearly wasnt thinking straight. i apologise to you Dman for my overzealous drunken punctuation nazism.

Apology accepted. Crisis averted.

i could promise never to post whilst under the influence again or to stop drinking but we all know neither of those will happen so... umm... WAITER, another round for my friends sil vous plait. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Soooo, whats the catefrances story....seems you have a rep
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    8-)
    81 wrote:
    Soooo, whats the catefrances story....seems you have a rep

:roll:

i dont suffer fools. thats the catefrances story. and if i have a rep, im unaware of it. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

i could promise never to post whilst under the influence again or to stop drinking but we all know neither of those will happen so... umm... WAITER, another round for my friends sil vous plait. 8-)

Thank you, I put in on your tab.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    I don't understand what you are all talking about. :?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    81 wrote:

you were drinking Cate? well i never... next you'll be telling me that Ricky Martin is gay. :roll:

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

you were drinking Cate? well i never... next you'll be telling me that Ricky Martin is gay. :roll:

;)

HEY! i tried being sober. but its boring to me and simply just not who i am.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    dunkman wrote:

;)

HEY! i tried being sober. but its boring to me and simply just not who i am.

It's boring to the rest of us when you are sober...