Baby Conversation

ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I just had to give these two boys a thread of their own. Too cute. Be sure to read the commenters' translations of their conversation. The second video is better as they are cracking up with each other. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lih0Z2Ib ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClU ... re=related
Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    the newbie is a posting fiend!!!!

awesome! keep up the good work!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Why did I think this would involve 81?
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Boo Boo wrote:
    the newbie is a posting fiend!!!!

awesome! keep up the good work!

Thanks for the props, Boo Boo! :wave:
    Why did I think this would involve 81?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    So cute!!!!!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I just had to give these two boys a thread of their own. Too cute. Be sure to read the commenters' translations of their conversation. The second video is better as they are cracking up with each other. :lol:
    This video is so freaking adorable!!! :lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161

Too cute! This was shown last night on the news as the cute fluff piece.
    I have twin brothers who used to speak in their own language when they were little - very cute.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    :lol::lol: This made my day! Thank you for this!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    :lol::lol: This made my day! Thank you for this!
    You are very welcome!! Share on!! :mrgreen:
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    I remember my twin brothers having conversations exactly like this. No one knew what was going on, but they could talk for hours. I could understand them better then anyone and was often asked to translate. It is still like this 30 years later. Twins are amazing! I think the dog in this video can understand them. I wonder if we had had a pet growing up... would I have been the translator? ;)
    guitar59 wrote:
    I remember my twin brothers having conversations exactly like this. No one knew what was going on, but they could talk for hours. I could understand them better then anyone and was often asked to translate. It is still like this 30 years later. Twins are amazing! I think the dog in this video can understand them. I wonder if we had had a pet growing up... would I have been the translator? ;)

you know, our dog understand our little guy...hmmmm...something to look at... ;)
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    There was already a thread on these guys: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=152867

but this thread has more replies. lol
    guitar59 wrote:

you know, our dog understand our little guy...hmmmm...something to look at... ;)

I have always wanted to get my Master's Degree...maybe this is a direction...it could take years of research and grant funding....
    edited March 2011
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    There was already a thread on these guys: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=152867

but this thread has more replies. lol

That is because the video works with this one...and the Newbie factor is in place... ;)
    Post edited by guitar59 on
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    I could be wrong, but I thought I heard the babies will be appearing on Good Morning America today (Thursday).
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    I saw them on the news last night and they took all the fun out of the clip. They just analyzed whether or not babies really can communicate with each other and whether twins have a special language. They stopped the clip like 35 times, it was so painful.
  • arqarq Posts: 7,982
    I've heard grown up people talking to each other exactly like that :? or at least makes the same sense as this twins :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    I think they do have their own language. Little kids and babies just know what they are saying to each other. It's incredible to me. Why analyze it? That parent just happen to record the birth of a language. It's how all languages were probably created.

I remember when our son was 5 weeks old and we going to get his first photos taken. He would wail in obvious discomfort when we laid him down. We were going to see the paed the next day to find out why he would cry every time we laid him down. During the photos, a little girl about 3 years old walked up to us and said, "He's sad. His stomach is making him hurt." When we went to the paed the next day, he was diagnosed with pediatric GERD. :wtf: Coincidence?
  • PapPap Posts: 28,751
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • PapPap Posts: 28,751
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024