Options

Wondering what the 2008 will be like?

MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Watch/listen to the epic performance turned in on May 19, 2006 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I just got finished watching the entire DVD all the way through and I am just blown away. There are no words to describe what I'm feeling right now. But anyway, this is definitely a preview of what we're going to be seeing on this 2008 tour. I especially expect lots of jamming on this tour since they seem to be heading more and more in that direction, and not just in the usual jam songs. And, of course, some rarities for you rarity freaks. And an acoustic/sit down set, very likely to appear several times on this tour.

And for those bastards lucky enough to have wandered into Van Andel Arena that night a little over a year ago who aren't seeing any shows this time around.. DON'T COMPLAIN!!! Haha..

Goodnight all.
I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
-Reagan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    2008 tour is going to be f*&king AWESOME! :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Yeah this is the seatbelt show. :D

Wow I'm surprised how few responses there are. I expected to wake up to quite a bunch.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,946
    well with what mike stated in that interview about the b-side and obscure stuff, should be a little like canada 05!!!! this tour will be great!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24