Options

Ok, seriously, where is the Camden boot?

MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I still haven't even gotten a message of shipment yet for my Camden 2 boot. Anyone got theirs yet for either show?
I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
-Reagan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    I'm still waiting for West Palm.....
  • Options
    i received both camden bootlegs yesterday (central jersey).
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    when did you order it? I ordered the 2 msg shows June 27th and Friday I emailed the ten club to ask if was shipped, i never got a confirm. They told me to contact the factory that is shipping them out....So hopefully they let me know what the status is.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    hinxhinx Posts: 414
    Yeah I'm starting to wonder myself...ordered about 2 weeks ago and no confirmation yet.

Glad I'm not the only one though, some comfort in that.
  • Options
    Notch89Notch89 Posts: 71

X2 :(
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I thought I would post the reply I received from Kufala, the place manufacturing and shipping the cds. They basically told me that the bonnaroo boots were just going into production and the MSG would be soon and shipped out later in the week. I'm guessing they will fulfill themin the order came in.....

Just thought I would share the info. If anyone wants to inquire about their order you can go on http://www.kufala.com and email them w/your order number.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301

Same here. I ordered West Palm, Tampa, and Bonnaroo and still haven't even received a shipping email. I know there was a delay with the Bonnaroo show, but when you tell people they will have something in a certain amount of time, you better get it to them. I am about to call Kufala and cancel my order.
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    I haven't received mine or a shipment confirmation. I ordered both Camden shows and D.C. Yesterday was 3 weeks since the D.C. show, so hopefully they will ship today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    I am still waiting toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ordered all 13 shows?????? and haven't got one yet!!!
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    TEEJAM11 wrote:
    I am still waiting toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ordered all 13 shows?????? and haven't got one yet!!!

I order ALL too I have recieved WPB, TAmpa, VA beach, and Columbia
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Still waiting on WPB, Tampa, and Bonnaroo, then I have DC, MSGx2, and Hartford...

I'm praying I go home today and find WPB and Tampa waiting for me... It's been over a week since I received my shipping confirmation...
  • Options
    Paid for them a couple of weeks ago. wondering ???
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I ordered a few weeks ago as well & nothing yet. =(
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    I think it depends on how your ordered. If you ordered all 13 at once- you won't get them until Boston 2 is ready. And I think they may be backed up. I ordered WPB, Tampa, and Roo at once, and Columbia and VB at once. Got Columbia and VB before the WPB group since Bonnaroo was not ready. Ordered both Camdens at the same time, DC solo, NYC at same time, Hartford and Boston 1 together, and Boston 2 solo. I think they are going to ship just how I ordered them. I am still waiting on the email that the Camden shows are ready.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...